Chapter 27 : Capture the Flag....

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 27 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also Check out the Media Section !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

It's 11:00 am now.Which means there is still an hour left for me to spend with myself.

So I go to the Kitchen,grab some Dauntless cake and eat it.Then I go to the room and get my Paintball gun ready for the game.

Then I watch TV for a while.When I see the time it's 11:30 am so I change my clothes,get out of the house,lock the house door and head straight to the Dauntless Park.

****/////::::::-----TIME SKIP TO THE SCENE AT DAUNTLESS PARK (The whole gang has reached the park)-----:::::::\\\\\****

"Let's begin the game",Zeke suggests.

"Okay",Everyone says.

"Who are the captains ??",Shauna asks.

"Uhh...Four and Uriah",Will says.Everyone agrees.Crap !!!

"You can go first",I say to Uriah.He nods and thanks me.

"Marlene",Uri says.I knew it.

"I'd anticipated that.That's why I let you go first",I say.

"Your turn",Uri says.

"Tris",I say and I see Uriah smile.

"I'd anticipated that too",He says.

"What !! How ??",I ask.

"Eh...just guessed",He says.

"Christina",Uriah chooses.

"Zeke",I choose.

"Shauna",Uri chooses.

"Des",I say.

"Will",Uriah says.

"Ethan's with me then",I say.

"Okay so the final teams are : Four,Tris,Zeke,Destiny and Ethan and the second team is Uriah,Marlene,Me,Shauna and Will",Chris says.We all nod our head.

Tris's POV

I'm kind of still shocked by the fact that Four chose me to be in his team.But then I think....Why not ?? After all...he's my friend.I would've chosen him too if I was the captain.So why does the fact still shock me ?? 

Chuck that Tris.You've got to concentrate on the game.

"Best of luck Uriah",Four says.Aww !! That's so sweet of him.

"You too Four",Uriah says.

"Let's begin.Three,Two,One....GO",Marlene screams.We all start running.Both teams in opposite directions.

Our team heads straight towards Navy Pier.Then we stop running.

"What's the plan ??",Four asks.

"We can hide the flag",Zeke says.Huh ?? Isn't that what we are supposed to do in the game ??

"Ohh !! Genius Zeke !! Thank you so much for the idea.We can win now.Yay !!",Four says sarcastically.The way he says it is so funny that I laugh.

"Thanks Four",Zeke says.Doesn't he understand sarcasm ??

"That was not a compliment Zeke.I was being sarcastic",Four says and Zeke fake cries.

"I was just kidding.Just so you know",Zeke says and everyone in our team rolls their eyes.

"Okay let's get serious.Whats the plan ??",Four asks.

"We can hide the flag in that tree",Ethan says pointing to a very high tree.I think thats a good idea.

"We can do that but Ethan,Uriah is extremely good at climbing trees.And I think it's risky to hide it there",Four says.Thats a quiet good point.

"Umm....How about we make two teams.Half can guard the flag and the other half can get the other teams flag",Des suggests.Genius !!

"That's an amazing idea Des.But where should we hide the flag ??",Four asks.And immediately an idea pops into my head.

"Navy Pier !!",I scream and head straight towards it leaving my team confused behind me.

Tobias's POV

"Navy Pier !!",Tris screams and heads straight towards the Pier.Leaving me momentarily confused.Then I understand what Tris meant.

"Des and Ethan you guys go and get the other teams flag,Me and Tris will guard and hide the flag and Zeke you will alert me and Tris when the opponent team comes to capture our flag",I instruct.Everyone agrees.

I go to Navy Pier behind Tris.I see her climbing the Ferris Wheel with the flag in her hand and decide to follow her and climb the wheel with her.

I don't know why but.....All of this seems familiar !! I feel like I've done this before.

A/N : That was the end of the Twenty Seventh chapter.How was the chapter ?? What do you think will happen next ?? Don't forget to leave you comments for me :) 

 READ 

 VOTE 

 COMMENT 

 AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!! 

 And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️