Chapter 52 : Fourtris House !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 52 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

We've finally reached home.I look at Tris.She looks at me at the same time and smiles at me,I smile back.

I'm so happy that everything can be back to normal once again.Tris and I both remember everything !! That's just so great !!

Zeke parks the car and at the same time Ethan's car is here as well.Ethan also parks the car and then all of us head to the Fourtris home.

Tris comes towards me and laces her fingers with mine.Then all of us walk to our home.Me and Tris holding our hands together.

We're finally in front of our house door.

"Here your house key",Will says handing over the key to me.

"Together Tris ??",I ask her showing her the key.She nods.

We both then hold the key together and open the door.All of us then enter the house.

I look at the pictures on the wall of me and Tris.They're so beautiful !! They're pics of us in our wedding,honeymoon and Dates.Tris comes behind me and then stands next to me.

"They're beautiful right ??",I ask Tris.

"Extremely Very beautiful",Tris says and then I smile and kiss her.We break the kiss after a while.

Tris's POV

Me and Tobias break the kiss and then I go over to the girls and talk to them for a while after that the gang decides to leave.

We thank them for all they've done again and in turn again get a lecture !! Then they leave.

"Our home !!",Tobias says smiling.

"Yeah",I say and then go towards him and kiss him.

"I love you Tris",Tobias says.

"I love you too Tobias",He says.

We then go into our room and relive our moments together.

Then we watch a movie and later on decide to go to bed.

We lie down on the bed.Our Bed !!

Then we talk something for a while and then fall asleep.

Encompassed in each other's arms !!!!

A/N : That was the end of the Fifty Second chapter.How was the chapter ?? I'm so sorry for the SHORT and CRAPPY chapter but the upcoming chapters won't be crappy !! I promise. Anyways... Don't forget to leave you comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️