Chapter 49 : Remembering & The Hospital....

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 49 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also Check out the Media Section !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

The images are quiet weird like....Me getting married !! 

I'm in a White gown.Walking the aisle going towards my fiancé.My would be husband.And it is :-

Tobias !!!!

That's....quite weird !! Then more images pop into my head....

Our honeymoon,Our House,Our first date,My initiation,Our love and An accident !!

Wait !!

The Divergence testing machine recognised me as Tris Eaton and I thought the reason behind it was because....there was some glitch.

But now I know that there was no glitch because :-

I am Tris Eaton !! Tobias is my husband !! I remember everything !! 

That accident left us,both me and Tobias amnesic.That's why we didn't remember each other !!

But fate gave us another chance !! Another chance to fall in love with each other !! 

I look at Tobias.My Husband.He took the bullet for me.I wanted to protect him but I couldn't !!

Tobias coughs and I keep my hand on his forehead.

"Tris....",He begins.

"Shhh !! Don't speak it'll only cause you more pain",I say.

"I don't...think I'll....make it",He says still in pain.

"Don't.....say that...Tobias.Please don't....I love you",I say.I wish I could tell him that he's my husband.But he doesn't remember and I don't think it would be right to tell him now.

"I....love...you..too Tris",Tobias says and closes his eyes again.

Tears keep falling from my eyes.I can't see him like this in so much pain !!

And what's even more worse is that this is happening all because of me.It's all my fault !!

Finally we reach the Faction Hospital !!

Immediately the hospital staff comes to help us.They get a stretcher and put Tobias on it.

Then we wheel Tobias into the Operation Theatre.The staff doesn't let me go in.They ask me to wait outside.

I just look at the OT (A/N : OT means Operation Theatre.This abbreviation actually exists !! I didn't make it up :)) door and more tears fall from my eyes.

Tobias wouldn't be here in the OT if it wasn't for me.Its all my fault.

Then a nurse comes to me and asks,"How are you related to him ??".

But I don't answer.I just keep looking at the door crying.

She asks me the same question again.I still don't answer.

Then she asks the question again and I finally lose it.

"He's my Husband Dammit !! You guys should learn not to annoy already tensed people !!",I scream.She apologises and leaves.

I cry more.What is wrong with me ?? She was just asking me a question and I scolded her so much !!

I then turn back and see the Gang.They're here !! And they seem extremely shocked.

"Tris !! You remember everything ??",Christina asks.

I nod and then go to them they hug me !! But I don't stop crying.I can't !! We break the hug.

"It's okay Tris.He'll be alright",Zeke says.

"It's all my fault !! If it weren't for me then he wouldn't be here in the OT",I scream angry at myself.

"Tris !! How is it even your fault ??",Will asks.

"Because....he....took....the....Bullet....for me",I say breaking down.Des hugs me.

"It's not your fault Tris....Bro...did it for you because...he loves...you.And don't.... blame.. yourself...He...took the bullet....for you....on his...own will....you didn't ask him to....so....it's not...your...fault",Des says still hugging me and tearing up in the middle.

"Thanks Des",I say and then we break the hug.

There are chairs in front of the OT.Five in a row and Five in a row opposite to the first one.

We sit on the chairs since the Operation will take time to get over.

I sit next to Des and Christina.The girls sit in one row of 5 chairs and the guys sit opposite to us.

As we're waiting....I see Uriah and Zeke doing something on Zeke's mobile.They are laughing and telling something about....whatever their seeing on the mobile is their favourite.

This shocks me !! Their friend is in the hospital and their looking at something on Zeke's mobile and laughing !!

"Tris !! Look at this pic",Zeke says showing the pic on his mobile to me.

It's a pic of me in my Wedding Gown,Tobias in his black tuxedo and he's kissing my cheek while I smile wide.It's such a beautiful pic.It's a pic me and Tobias took on our wedding.

Immediately I feel guilty.Of wronging Zeke and Uriah.They were just looking at mine and Tobias's pics in order to show me since I just got my memory back and I thought they were.....not bothered about Tobias.

"I'm so Sorry Uri and Zeke",I say and walk away and stand near a pillar near the reception.By now I'm crying....again !! It was so difficult for me to stop crying and now....I'm full on crying !!

"Tris !!",Two voices call me from behind.Uriah and Zeke.

They look at me crying.

"Tris !! What happened ?? Why did you apologise to us ??",Zeke asks.

"Yeah Tris !! What's wrong ?? Are you alright ??",Uri asks.

I shake my head indicating a 'No' and then tell them why I was crying.

After I'm done telling them they....just laugh !?!?!

"What ??",I ask.

"Tris....you're like our little sister...",Uriah begins but is cut off by Zeke.

"Just your little sister she's my sister in law",Zeke says.

"How ??",I ask by now I've stopped crying a little.

"See Four's my best buddy as in my brother...ish.And you are Four's wife.So that makes you my sister in law",Zeke says and I laugh.

"Okay so Tris you are like my little sister and Zeke's sister in law so you don't need to apologise for things like these.They are common human tendencies Tris",Uriah says.

"Yeah Tris and we understand what you're going through so please don't apologise for silly things like these",Zeke says and I hug them both.

I love these Pedrad Brothers !! They've always treated me like I'm their sister.They are like the brothers I've never had !!

"Let's go back now",I say.They nod.

We go back to the OT.

When we reach the OT....I see the light that indicates that the Operation is going on is switched off.

Which means....Tobias's operation is over !! 

But....What was the result ????

A/N : That was the end of the Forty Ninth chapter.How was the chapter ?? What do you guys think the result will be ?? Anyways.....Don't forget to leave you comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️