Chapter 17 : Telling the Bestie....

A/N : Hey Initiates !!! Here is Chapter 17 !! I hope you like it !! Check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

I finally reach home.As soon as I reach home,I put my Insurgent on the table,Change my clothes since coffee fell on it and head straight to Zeke's house in order to tell him about "The Witch" !!!

I ring the doorbell.He opens the door.

"Hey Four",He greets.

"Hey Zeke",I greet back.

"Come in",He says.I then go in and then we sit on the couch.

"So what's the news ??",Zeke asks.

"I met the psycho witch again today !!",I scream.

"Ooohh !! That's bad !!",Zeke exclaims.

"I know right !! And she tried to kill me by putting hot coffee all over me !!",I scream.

"I didn't know that hot coffee could kill anyone",Zeke says.

"I know it can't kill anyone but....I am just exaggerating.I like making a mountain out of a molehill !!",I say and he nods.

"But why did she do that anyways ??",Zeke asks.

"I'll tell you the whole story",I say and then tell him the whole story.

"So basically....she put coffee over you by mistake !!!",Zeke exclaims.

"Umm....Yeah",I say.

"But she did apologize",Zeke points out.

"But she picked up a fight with me !! She is always doing that",I say.He nods.

"I want to kill her.That Psycho,Mental,Mad,Idiotic Witch !!",I say.

"Woah !! Control your language",Zeke says and I just roll my eyes.

"Shut up Zeke",I say and throw a pillow at him.He throws a pillow back at me and then......it turns into a pillow fight !!!

We "Pillow fight" for sometime and then I wish Zeke goodbye and head straight towards my home.And plop on my bed.

Then I think about the events of today.

Why does fate always make me come face to face with The Witch ?? Why ??

Tris's POV

I finally reach home.After which I head straight to Christina's house in order to tell him about "The Book Thief" !!!

I ring the doorbell.She opens the door.

"Hey Tris",She greets.

"Hey Chris",I greet back.

"Come in",She says.I then go in and then we sit on the couch.

"So.....what's the update ??",Chris asks.

"I met the BOOK THIEF AGAIN !!",I scream.

"WHAT ?!?!?",Chris asks shocked.

"Yeah its true.I met him and then he as usual picked up a fight with me !!",I scream.

"Tell me everything from the start",Chris says.I sigh and then tell her the whole story.

"Oh !! I get it now",Chris says after I finish telling her the whole story.

"I want to kill him so badly right now !! He stole my INSURGENT !! That LOOSER,IDIOT,DUMB,MAD,IDIOTIC BOOK THIEF !!"I scream.

"Language !!",Chris reminds.I just roll my eyes at her.

We talk for sometime after which I wish Chris goodbye and head straight towards my home.And plop on my bed.

Then I think about the events of today.

Why does fate always make me come face to face with The Book Thief ? Why ??A/N : So that was the end of the Seventeenth Chapter !!! How was it ?? Things will get better eventually.....I promise !!! Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4❤️❤️❤️