Chapter 56 : The Date !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 56 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also Check out the Media Section !! Thank you so much for suggesting baby names as well as the gender yesterday !! Anyways...Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this Chapter !! :)

Tris's POV

I'm all dressed and sitting on the couch waiting for Tobias.He's changing in the room.I'm wearing a dark pink beautiful strapless sweetheart Chiffon pageant dress, it's gorgeous, I love this dress.

"Hey Gorgeous",A voice calls out from the back.I look at him.

"Hey Handsome",I greet.

He is dressed in a black tuxedo and he looks so damn handsome and cute.He comes towards me.

"You look beautiful Tris",Tobias says.

"Awww.....Thanks.You look handsome",I say and we kiss.

"So may I escort you to the car ?",He asks me after we break the kiss in a weird accent.

"No you can't",I say teasing him.

"What ??",He asks putting his hand over his heart in mock hurt.

"Of course you may",I say smiling.Making him grin as well.

He takes me by my hand to the car and makes me sit on the passenger's seat. He then plays "BAD BLOOD" by "Taylor Swift" (A/N : I love this song !!!) on the music player.

I sing to its tunes.Surprisingly Tobias sings as well making me laugh.

The car then come to a screeching halt and Tobias helps me get out.

After then puts a blind fold on my eyes.

"Tobias.....What are you doing ??",I ask.

"Shhh !! I'm escorting you to our Date Spot",He says and I smile.

After walking for a bit......Tobias removes my blind fold and I see the Date Spot.

It's located under a tree that is lit up with lanterns and is decorated with white flowers and has a table spread with white cloth and two chairs facing each other. It's beautiful,so amazing,so pretty,so.....just then,my thoughts are interrupted by the love of my life.

"You like it ??",he asks.

"I LOVE IT",I reply screaming making Tobias grin.

"Come let's go and sit",he says.

We then go and sit on the chairs.

"Thank you so much Tobias",I say.

"You don't need to thank me Tris.You both deserve it",Tobias says.And I smile.

"You love the baby so much.Don't you ??",I ask.

"Yeah !! A lot.I can't believe I'm gonna become a Dad",Tobias says.

"Aww....That's bad.It seems like I have a competition now",I say joking.

"What competition ??",Tobias asks.

"You see....you love the baby and you love me as well.So.....I've got competition",I joke.

"Don't worry.I'll never forget you Tris.I'll always love you like this till the end",Tobias says and then leans in forward to kiss me.We kiss for a long time but then a man comes towards us and we break the kiss.

"Sir....What would you like to eat ??",He asks.

"Tris ??",Tobias asks.

"Umm....Dauntless Cake !!",I scream making Tobias laugh.

"Okay Uhhh....2 Dauntless cakes",Tobias says and the man goes...in ??

"You know.....you're the best thing that ever happened to me Tobias",I say.

"Really ?? That's some new knowledge",Tobias jokes and I playfully smack his right arm.

"Ouch !!",Tobias says in mock hurt placing his left hand on his right arm.

"Aww....Big guy is hurt",I say and Tobias nods.

I place my hand on my tummy.

"See baby....your Daddy's such an....untough guy",I say.Is untough even a word ?? Who cares ?? It's just me and my family now !!

Immediately Tobias withdraws his left hand from his right arm.

"What ?!?!? Who said I was hurt.I was just joking.Don't listen to what Mommy is saying.She doesn't know the truth Baby",Tobias says spontaneously and I laugh.

"Tobias....you....are.....so.....adorable",I say still laughing.He ruffles his hair and I smile.

"I love you Tris",Tobias says and my heart melts.I love it when he says that.

"I love you too Tobias",I says.

And then.....We kiss !!!

A/N : That was the end of the Fifty SIXth chapter.How was the chapter ?? How was Fourtris ?? Anyways....Don't forget to leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️