Chapter 51 : The Discharge !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 51 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also Check out the Media Section !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

------2 Days Later-------

Tris's POV

Today Tobias gets to go home !! Yay !! 

Finally we can go home.Our Fourtris home !!

Tobias is still on the bed but they shifted him from OT to the general ward.I haven't seen the Fourtris home yet.I mean.....I decided that the first time I'll see it after two months will be with Tobias !!

Currently I'm in the Hospital Cafe buying an Apple for Tobias.Then I head towards Tobias's ward.

"Hey Tobias",I say giving him an Apple.

"Hey Tris.Thanks for the Apple",He says munching on the apple.He loves them.

"Today we get to go to our home",Tobias says.

"Yeah !! Finally",I say smiling.

"I love you",Tobias says.

"I love you too",I say.And we kiss.

Just then the gang arrives at Tobias's ward.

"Hey Guys",We greet.Me and Tobias.

"Hey !! How are you Four ??",Zeke asks.

"Terrific !! I get to go home today !!",Tobias says extremely happily.He's so cute and adorable !! I love him so much.

"Thanks Tris",Tobias says grinning.

"What ?!?!?",I ask shocked.

"You thought that out loud",Tobias says making the Gang laugh and me blush.

Then the Doc comes to check on Tobias.

"How are you Four ??",The Doc asks.

"I'm great !! Now can I go home ??",Tobias asks impatiently making me laugh.

"I'll just do one last check up and then you're free to go",The Doc says.

"Yay !!",Tobias sequels like a girl making everyone laugh.Even the Doc !!

The Doctor then does the check up.

"You're perfectly alright now.You're free to go but take rest for two more days at your house",The Doc says.Tobias nods.

"Tris come with me.You need to sign the discharge papers",The Doc says.I nod and leave the ward.Leaving Tobias with the gang.

The Doc gives me the discharge papers and I sign on them.He tells me that Tobias is perfectly fine and now he can walk normal without any support and he also tells me that I need to take special care of Tobias for 2 days and then....we can go back to our usual life !!

I Thank the Doc for whatever he's done for Tobias and then leave.

I go back to Tobias's ward and see him talking something about Football with the guys.The girls are talking something about shopping.

They see me and stop talking.All of them raise their eyebrows at me.

"What ??",I ask.

"What did the Doc say ??",Tobias asks.

"He said......",I begin but pause for a dramatic effect making Tobias curious.He looks so cute in his curious look !!

".....You're free to go home",I finish merrily and then go towards Tobias and Kiss him.

"I love you Tris",Tobias says after we break the kiss.

"I love you too To-Four",I say.I totally forgot that the gang is here.

"Aww !!",The gang exclaims.Even the Guys !!

Then the Hospital staff comes and helps us take Tobias home.

Finally we make it to the Hospital Exit.The Guys help Tobias in getting inside the car.Its Zeke's.

Me,Tobias,Zeke,Chris and Will ride in Zeke's car and Ethan,Des,Shauna,Uriah and Marlene ride in Ethan's car.

But we all have one common destination :-

The Fourtris house.....As the gang calls it !!!!

A/N : That was the end of the Fifty First chapter.How was the chapter ?? Don't forget to leave you comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️