chapter 31

*we see izuku and Weiss walking to the ticket Booth where izuku saw a certain pink and brown hair girl running the booth making him smirk neo looked at izuku and winked at him as izuku gave her the tickets and winked back once inside izuku pumped into a certain orange hair man*

Roman:oh my apologies i simply must see where I'm going

Izuku:oh think nothing of it my good sir please excuse us

*Weiss and izuku walked to the elevator and got on while Weiss was busy seeing just how high there seat was izuku took out the note and read it*

Note"in the middle of the performance come back stage"

*Izuku crumbled the paper as the door opened and he walked out he looked back seeing a wide eye Weiss*

Izuku;is there a problem?

Weiss:h..how did you get v.i.p tickets ?

Izuku:ah like o said that's a surprise in the meantime let's enjoy the v.i.p area

*A man came and took izuku's coat which izuku didn't fight*

Buttler:ah master izuku good of you to join us once more

Izuku: Charles you old bat they still have you working here i see

Charles:the pay is too good to retire sir and who is the lady?

*Weiss walked up and gave a small bow*

Weiss:hello I'm Weiss Weiss schnee air of the schnee corporation who are you?

Charles:I'm Charles I'll be your butler for the evening

*Izuku looked at Weiss with a small but noticable smirk*

Izuku:what you've never been in the V.I.P area?

*Weiss blushed and whipped her hair on izuku making him chuckle*

Izuku:I'll take that as a no, the show is about to start let's go to our seat

*They did as again izuku surprised Weiss since he actually acted like one should in the opera he even cried watching it*

Intermission

*We see izuku and Weiss walking through the crowd waiting for the show to start while izuku was busy thinking of a way to leave for the rest of the intermission Weiss froze up izuku looked at her*

Izuku:what's wrong?

Weiss:i.. it's nothin...wait don't look!

*But izuku did and couldn't help but smirk as in the crowd there was Weiss's parents talking among the rich folk*

Izuku:what did you say to me..ah yes suffer..

Weiss:w.. wait please

*Weiss grabbed Izuku's arm with both hands making him look at her she genuinely looked scared for her life making izuku sigh and surprise Weiss with a kiss on the cheek*

Izuku: alright alright I'll make myself scarce I'll see you once The intermission is over

Aoi:Weiss is that you?

*Weiss flinched and looked at her mother then she looked where izuku was but he was gone*

Weiss: thank you...

*Weiss whispered as she walked up to her family but then she got a smug grin on her face*

Weiss"wonder how will they react once i show them i got V.I.P seating*

With izuku

*Izuku made it backstage when he saw his family*

Roman:ah izuku there you are so glad to see you man when i saw you on t.v. i could not stop laughing