chapter 47

with the rest of the class

hours later

*We see Glynda with a tick mark looking at the remaining members IRNN*

Glynda: Pyrrha...

Nora:hey im the team leader until izuku comes back so talk to me!

Glynda:.....Fine Nora where is izuku Midoriya?

Nora:and my question is....i don't know!

*Nora said with a huge Innocent smile making glynda's headache way worse*

???;what's going on here?

*They all looked and some gasped*

*having the former number 1 hero there*

Glynda:nana shimura do what do I owe the pleasure?

Nana:oh don't mind me i just wanted to see my grandson where is he?

Glynda:that's what I liked to know he went on his own and now no one knows where he is

Nana:i see this is the forever falls forest correct?

Glynda:yeah why? You know where he is?

Nana:i think i do i remember one of his letters talk about the forever falls even came with a map showing where the house he build is

Glynda:fantastic the. You and his team can go after him and when you do tell him he's got detention and one hell of a talking to when he gets back everyone else ok the bus!

*Glynda whipped her horse whip with enough force to break a rock she was pissed, everyone jumped and ran as fast as they could to the bus with Glynda behind them, nana and izuku's team saw them leave before nana started walking with the team behind her with Nora skipping*

Nora:we're going on a hike, we're going on a hike today's the day hip-hip hooray we're going on a hike!

Later with the rest of the class

*They all got off of the bus and went to there respected rooms*

Ruby:ok! So what are you all gonna do?

Yang:I'm just gonna hit the gym

Weiss:I'm gonna study of course there is a test coming up, you heard that yang a T.E.S T. Coming up as in you better study or so help me i will cut all your hair

Blake:Weiss....

Weiss:she's already gone isn't she...

*All 3 looked and saw yang running away as fast as she could, she only needed to reach her bike, Weiss took some deep breath and took her high heels off giving them to Blake*

Weiss:be a dear and put that in our room

*Weiss stretched a bit and she ran almost as fast as ruby*

Weiss: come back here xiao long !!