Chapter 38 Fun times

Shane took off his shirt and pants, attacking his fiance's neck whit kisses and hickeys. He kept whispering 'i love you' to which the other always responded the same. The taller kissed the other on the lips, before his hand trailed down his chest, to the smaller's genitals, that's when the other spoke up.

Ian: Shane my love, can you check if the door's lock?

Shane: That's messing whit your head?

Ian: Pretty much.- he replied, the other moving away, locking the door and going back to his lover, kissing his lips.

Shane: Does that make you feel better?

Ian: Yeah... What do you want to do?

Shane: I just want to make you feel good...- he said before kissing the other has well- You've been feeling way to anxious... This should help you blow off some steam.

Ian: Let's start by those magic hands....- he suggested holding the other's hand.

Shane: Mmh... My nails are too long I think I'd hurt you..

Ian: Let's try and we'll see.- the other nodded before going back to french kissing smaller, he let Ian take the lead has took his hand down, rubbing two fingers on the outside of the other's privates, trying to feel if he should get the lube or not.

He figured the smaller was wet enough, has he didn't complain about him hurting him whit the movement. Things could be a bit dryer thanks to full hysterectomy but so far it wasn't making the other uncomfortable so it should be fine. He gently rubbed the other's clit, then he moved down to thrust in two of his fingers, the younger pulling away from the kiss hissing.

Ian: A-ah! You're right that's hurting.- the other imidiatly pulled out his fingers.

Shane: Sorry...- he said before the other overpowered him, now seating on top of him.

Ian: My turn.- he said before grinding on the other, Shane held onto his hips, making him move a bit faster, Ian closed his eyes trying to enjoy the moment.

Shane: I-I love you!- he said has the other went fast, they both moaned louder until they climaxed. The older immediately regretting his decision has he realized he had came inside of his boxers- *huff* w-whie we're at it, f-first time while we engaged?

Ian: Y-you have the b-best ideas.- he let out before laying down besides his partner- H-hey... If I w-wanted to try something n-new w-would you b-be fine with i-it?

Shane: Depends, what you w-want?

Ian: G-get s-stuffed... B-both ways...

Shane: O-oh... How are we gonna do it? Got any toys besides the strap?

Ian: Y-you're on board?!- he asked jolting up, his face red, looking at the other who got rid of his underwear to clean himself off.

Shane: Well yeah... I'm just surprised you wanna do that.... Weren't you like against butt stuff when it was you?

Ian: N-not exactly... Just be gentle and use a shit tone of lube... It should be fine.- he said has he got up and got the dammed box where he kept the strap, getting out a small vibrator.

Shane: Ok...- he added reaching for the lube, putting it in the bedside table has the other laid down, him getting on top once more- You want what where?

Ian: J-just go whit the f-flow... L-let's see.- the older nodded before grabbing the lube, putting some on his fingers, then thrusting one in- T-that's cold!~- he let out the taller chuckling before kissing the other's neck.

Shane: Sorry, it will warm up in a bit.- he whispered in his fiance's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

Shane kept thrusting his fingers slowly and gently, drawing some low moans. The older kissed his face, from the forehead to his chin, before going back to his neck leaving hickeys and small bites has he increased the number of digits. Then, two, got to three, then finally four. He pulled away his fingers, whipping them in sheets bellow him. The older pulled the farmer into a kiss, Ian was quick to turn it into a french kiss, exploring Shane's mouth. That's when the older reached for the vibrator, turning it on and thrusted it in and out of the younger's vagina. Shane pulled away from the kiss to talk, Ian already in a moaning mess.

Shane: Is this fine?

Ian: Y-yeah!~ M-mind putting o-on, mph~, a condom?~- he asked the  older opening one of the drawers.

Shane: Of course.- he said before taking put one of the many still remaining condoms. They kept them around for situations like this, or when they didn't want to make a mess.  The older then took off his underwear, which was drenched in precum, before putting on the condom.

Ian: M-mind if I-I, mph~, change p-position?~

Shane:Not at all.- he said stepping back, the famer laying on his stomach, back to the other, grabbing onto a pillow for comfort. He was really, really nervous, the taller noticing. It was hard not to. Shane ran his fingers through his his skin, gently tracing along him- You know, if it hurts, we can stop, you don't have to go through whit anything... And I don't want to make you hurt, that's not my thing...

Ian: O-ok~ go a-ahead.~- the older got more lube and put on himself. The taller slowly and gently thrusted in, the farmer  taking deep breaths, burying his face on the pillow, Shane kissed his back gently, saying sweet things on his ear. Has he was halfway done, the skinniest spoke up- A-ah!~ S-stop!~- the older immediately did so awaiting any further indication- P-pull o-out, i-it hurts!~- the chubbier one pulled out has fast and gently has he could.

Shane: Are you alright love?!- he asked worried, rubbing the others back.

Ian: K-kinda... You're too b-big, I'm sorry I-I can't do this.

Shane: It's fine... Just cuz you're now my fiance doesn't mean you have to do this.- he has he massaged the smaller's back, hopping it would make the other feel better.

Ian: I-I still w-want to do it... Just n-not this w-way.

Shane: How do you want it?- he asked has he continued whit his hands.

Ian: :L-let's do the opposite o-of how w-we were trying t-to do i-it.- he suggested, has he took out the vibrator and the brunette took off the condom.

Shane: I'm guesting you want me to grab another one?

Ian: P-please.- the older nodded, getting a new one has the shorter moved the vibrator to his anus.

Shane: You sure you want this?

Ian: Y-yup.

Shane: Alright then.- he said before trusting inside the other, kissing the farmer's neck and shoulders- T-tell me w-when!~

Ian: G-go a-at, mph~, it.~- hearing this, the other started to thrust at a slow pace, the younger moaning at the actions. The taller increased the speed, grunting and chanting the farmer's name. They kept at it for a few more minutes before Shane and Ian climaxed.

Shane: I-I l-love you!~

Ian: I-I love y-you to!~

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD