Chapter 27 Date

Shane woke up, got dressed and went to work, today Ian could take care of himself, in fact, he had left by now. The taller walked to work, writing down in his notes app what happened yesterday, he wanted to write it down, so he could clearly remember it when it came to speak whit his therapist. He considered writing a diary or something like that but  he wasn't sure about it, where would he even keep it? Besides it was silly so he didn't want Ian to find out... But Ian was never the one to make fun of him was he?... He had to reflect more about it. He thought has he finally started filling the shelves. God this was relentless. Shane wanted to do something different, maybe he should become s farmer like Ian. But that felt rushed. Truth be told he didn't remember much of the pacing of his past relationships, so everytime he started to think about felt rushed. Marriage passed through his mind again during the day. He didn't know if it was something he should start to think about or not. It was just a boyfriend after all. Someone he met merely months ago. But he wanted it so bad. He kept compromising to himself, he would do it after he knew Jas and Ian's opinions of his goddaughter moving in. He wanted things to work. It was odd by day thinking off going further whit his relationships and at night wanting to make them disappear. Maybe he had some sort of bipolarity, but yet again, bipolar people aren't a day and night thing. Most definitely was a byproduct of his depression. He argued if maybe medication would be the right way to treat it, but only time tells. Ian got better whit his bad thoughts by himself, but he needed help whit anxiety. Speaking of which, it was odd that Ian wasn't freaking out about surgery, it just seamed the sort of stuff he would freak out about, but no he was calm. Probably thanks to his medication.

The day passed rather fast thanks to Shane's spacing out and when it was finally time he went over to the saloon. When he walked in he could feel all eyes on him.

Yoba, Ian must be dying right now.

He thought has he went to the counter, seating besides Ian.

Shane: Why are all our dates here?

Ian: Yeah I'm like freaking out, but there isn't any other place we can go out to.- he said chuckling before finishing his beer - Sorry, I had to have a drink to calm myself.- he said looking at the other.

Shane: It's fine....- he said before putting a hand on top of the smaller's who was on top of the counter- It's nice to be out...

Ian: Yeah it's not nice to have everyone stare.- he chuckled, nervously - Let's order something I'm starving.- he suggested, them doing so, Ian felt Emily's side eye become worse has they ate, his hands shaked has he felt the anxiety come through. Shane noticed that and has confronting he was,he spoke up.

Shane: Emily you have anything to say?-she looked the other way, knowing she was caught.

Emily: Oh, no, no, nothing!

Shane: Really? Cuz you've been side eyeing my boyfriend for a while now.- silence set, Ian burning his face on the counter taking deep breaths to not have a anxiety attack.

Emily: B-boyfriend?

Shane: Yeah. For Yoba's sake, we're just dating no need for this.

Emily: Sorry it's just- the other interrupted her.

Shane:It's what?

Emily: Nothing.

The older sighed, noticing how his boyfriend was, holding his hand before whispering for them to leave. They did so. Walking home in silence, before getting inside and going upstairs.

Shane: I'm sorry for making a scene, I know you don't like that kind of attention.- he said, has he sat down on the bed, the other closing the door.

Ian: It's fine... Gotta say you standing up for me was kinda hot.- he said has he sat on the other's lap whit a smirk.