Chapter 47 Slowly

It was the middle of the night. Another sleepless night for Ian. Anxiety consumed him. There was no escape... Well... That was until he was pulled out of his thoughts by Shane groaning. He looked at him, peacefully sleeping. The younger tried to go to sleep when he heard yet another groan. Then another, then a soft moan before the man started sleep talking.

Shane: Mmh~ Ian... Just... Like.. T-that...

The younger did a double take, before it hit him. The other was having a wet dream. Ian tried to ignore it and go back to sleep, but whit the other getting louder there wasn't anything he could do. He just kept on getting ever more hornier, squeezing his thighs together and rubbing them on each other until that wasn't enough. He sighed knowing what he wanted now the other had unconsciously started this. He sighed, seating up, debating on what he should do. The younger wanted sex, not to masturbate, so he lightly shook to wake him up.

Ian: Shane? Shane! Shane wake up love.- the older groaned before slowly opening his eyes.

Shane: Ian?... What is it?

Ian: I need you.

Shane: You want to have sex?- he questioned still a bit confused.

Ian: Yeah... If you're fine whit this.

Shane: What time it is?

Ian: It's 3 am.- the older sighed before replying.

Shane: I'm going back to sleep, if you want you can have sex whit me... I don't mind being woken up by sex.- he said before closing his eyes again, Ian being alarmed by this.

Ian: Are you really sure it's fine?! I don't want to take advantage of you.

Shane: You're not... But if you're too uncomfortable to do that just wait until the morning... Or do it by yourself I don't care.- he added before closing his eyes again, he was wide awake, but too sleepy to keep his eyes open. He could feel everything tho, he felt the other seating up besides him.

Shane said it's fine... And he seams capable to be doing this decision.. ok... Let's go.

Ian took off his boxers, before slipping off the other's underwear. Shane felt that vividly and heard the bedside table's drawer. The younger took off the bottle of lube, putting it on his hand before putting it on his partner's shaft, slowly stroking it, until it got fully hard. Then he positioned himself before sliding down. He heard a small grunt, then, he started to bounce up and down, him letting small moans, has long has the other letting small groans. They moved slowly, letting low sounds, it was hot. Very hot. And only became hotter the faster the other went, but for the same reason he kept quiet he didn't strip further. The door was unlocked, he knew how risky this was, one wrong move and it would be game over. He went a bit faster, slapping being the main sound that filled the room, but it was accompanied whit both his and his partner's moans and grunts.

Shane: Mph~ I-Ian...~- he let out, more awake then asleep, that relieffed the younger's anxity.

If there was any doubt in the smaller's mind if the other wanted it he'd stop. But knowing the older wasn't flat down passed out helped his anxiety.

Ian: I-I love, mph~, S-shane~- the younger let out, clearly close.

Shane: D-do it~... C-cum...- he muttered, getting it. Even whit his eyes closed he could tell how the farmer's face was contorting, even whit how low the other moaned, he could tell he was desperate to cum. So was he. After a few more trusts and they both climaxed. Ian grabbed some tissues, cleaning himself and his partner before pulling up Shane's and his underwear, snuggling up against his partner.

**
Ian woke up, once again by himself, he sat up, looked around, Shane had left a water bottle by their bed and left him a note. The younger picked it up, it resumed to him saying that no matter what he'd be there, paired whit the vows he had read at their wedding. Ian sighed. He wanted to be strong but he knew he couldn't. Jas had left, he didn't have motivation to move on. He laid down in their bed. He spent there most of the day, that was until he heard the doorbell ring,  he thought it might be his husband trying to get him to move, so he slowly sat up and put his feet on the ground. He sighed before standing up, by then he heard the doorbell ring once more. He slowly walked downstairs, by now the person downstairs had quit ringing. That eased the other's anxiety, has he slowly but surely made its way down the stairs. How long has it been since he got up? Five? Maybe ten minutes? And the person stopped ringing for a while now. By now wouldn't Shane walk in whit his keys? Or the person gave up on reaching the farmer? Those are thoughts that crossed his mind, but he was half way down, he wasn't gonna turn now. So, he finished going down the stairs. Now he had no walls to lean to the door, so he stumbled, just today he had walked mote then the previous one. All because of what? Shane wanted him to move? Oh if he wasn't rewarded for his efforts he would be pissed. He shook of that thought. The older did not own him anything. Ian chose to go to the door, no one made him do it. He should reward himself for his own efforts.

God I ramble like a child... I really must be doing shitly to be like this.... Is this what being out really does to me?.. or am I overthinking again?

He questioned, before opening the door, but instead of seeing his husband, or Marnie, or even Jas, see saw the blue aired girl. His heart stopped, he looked like a mess, he was only fine whit the mentioned above to see him like that, yet, the girl that it took him the most time appeared. Whit answers non the less.

Ian: E-Emily?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!

-MissevilXD