Chapter 41 Almost there

It had been one or so months since all the planning had happened, it was the week off, in fact it was two days away. Today Ian's parents were coming, has well has his sister. Off course neither Ian or his sister had told them. Ian sat inside watching a movie whit his fiance and Jas when they heard a knock on the door. The famer got up and went to the door, opening it, he saw three people. His mother, a brunette whit brown eyes and tanned skin, his dad, a short man whit black and green eyes
Has soon has the older woman noticed the mermaid pendant on his chest started smiling hugging him.

Daisy: Oh my god Ian!! Why didn't you told me?!

Ian: Surprise!- he said has she pulled away from the hug, his dad a bit confused.

Ian's dad: What is?

Ian: I'm getting married... That's why I asked you to come by!

Ian's mom: Ok that's old news, who's the lucky guy?!- the farmer smiled, letting the other's inside, the last in closing the door, has the trans man made his way to his partner, who got up from the couch.

Ian: That's Shane, my soon to be husband.

Shane: Hi, nice to meet you.- he said before greating everyone.

Ian's mom: I'm Daisy, my husband is Mark.

Mark: Nice handshake, what do you do for living?

Shane: Ah I work in the joja mart nearby... Not the best but I had to quit football.

Mark: Finally have someone to watch sports whit!- he said smiling haply, Shane doing the same.

Daisy: Welcome to the family!- she said, the older woman, noticing Jas hiding behind Shane.

Daisy: And who are you darling?- she asked crouching down, Jas hiding her face more.

Ian: She's Jas, Shane's kid, she's really shy, so don't expect her to say a peep.

Daisy: Were you married before Shane?- she asked getting up and looking at him.

Shane: No... And she's not my biological daughter if that's what you're impling.

Ian: Let's not discuss this further, I don't want to upset Jas.

Daisy: Oh right!

They continued to chat and after lunch, Jas decided to go sleep whit Marnie, Shane doing the same.

Ian: Why are you gonna leave?- he asked has he closed his bedroom's door to speak in quiet.

Shane: Jas needs to be at Marnie's place, besides I thought it was bad luck to see each other on the day of.- the taller said has the younger laid against the door.

Ian: Yeah,kinda... But I'm gonna be so anxious whitout you.

Shane: You'll be fine.- he reassured has he pet the other's face- You always are.- he said before kissing his fiance's lips, before quickly pulling away.

Ian: You know, I can't handle that right now.- he said before kissing the other again, Shane picking him up, has they passionately kiss.

One month. It's only been one month and they can't take it any longer. They needed each other, specially because they needed to blow off some steam. Things were tense because of the wending. Ian had started taking more of his anxiety medication to even be able to go through the days. Not because the situation made him unseasy, not at first that is, but because he wanted it to happen so bad. Now it's almost the day off and Ian can barely breathe, every bad possibility passing through his mind, but they always melted away when he was kissing his partner. But the younger wasn't the only anxious one. Shane was also uneasy. He was really happy that he was finally solidifying his family. His relationships were stable and healthy, but his brain sometimes wished they weren't. The self destructive thoughts were there, but thanks to therapy,  they were only prominent in their worse days.

Back to reality, they were out of breath pulled away, Shane staring the other's eyes.

Shane: Ian, b-belive me we shouldn't keep going.- the younger kissed him again before speaking.

Ian: Mmm... I know... I don't want to get it on whit my parents and your child in the house...- he said, the taller letting him down on the ground.

Shane: Exactly.- the man said moving back, yet, Ian got close again, holding onto his jacket to keep him there, getting close to his fiance, whispering in his ear.

Ian: Keep noted, I'm gonna wreck your shit in our wedding night... Got that?- Shane's face got red, has the other let go off him and left the room, not before throwing in- You're a mess.

Shane: You make me one... And don't be throwing around empty promises, I will hold you down on that offer.

Whit all said they went back downstairs, the rest of the day passed rather quickly and after Jas bedtime, they all had went to the saloon, but quickly Daisy realized they should probably leave their son and future son in law alone, she could tell Ian was very anxious all day and if hanging out whit his partner made him better, she rather not third and fourth wheel whit her husband. Ian gave them his keys, getting his boyfriend's if he needed to head back home. Which by now it was apparently that it wasn't gonna happen, at least for a while. Shane's hand rested on the other's thigh, their chairs very close together, they were at the counter but very hidden away in a corner. At this point, Ian was glad for the music and the sound of people chatting, cuz otherwise, everyone would be hearing the sound of their sloppy making out. They were heated, hands under clothes and all. Shane was taking control, his toungue on the other's mouth and rubbing the others nipples under the shit. Meanwhile, Ian had his hand down the older's member jerking him off, whitout fear of being caught. No one could see it over the counter, the other side was the fireplace that made them out of site and Shane was the one pinning the other against the wall.

Shane grunted onto the kiss, he continued to do so until he came on his pants. They pulled away from the kiss, heavy breathing of course, Ian, took his hand off the other's underwear, whipping it off on the inside of his shirt.

Shane: Y-yoba... Alright, I-I'm gonna clean u-up, join m-me in the bathroom.- he said before kissing his partner and going to the bathroom.

The younger turned forward, finishing his pizza when Emily came out him.

Emily: So are you excited about the wending?

Ian: Yeah!

Emily: Sorry I gave you some hard times before... I liked Shane so much I didn't want to let go... Now I know I liked the idea of him... I'm glad he had you Ian.

Ian: So am I...

Emily: You help each other?- the older nodded, the girl smiling.

Ian: I was there when he was feeling horrible but he also was there for me.... Remember when I had that surgery?

Emily: Oh yeah, Shane was really worried about you! You spent like five days in the hospital right?

Ian: Yeah, but that wasn't why he was so worried... I kinda fell back into my depression. It happens. I knew it was risk but I needed the surgery point blank.

Emily: I'm happy you have each other.- she said smiling- If you need anything I am glad to help.

Ian: Thanks...

Emily: So you thinking about having kids after you two get married?

Ian: Maybe.- he said finishing the pizza- It's a lot of things you know and I want to be sure both of us are financially and mentally... Also Jas. I don't want her to feel replaced or left out.

Emily: You're a good dad Ian, I know you're new to the stuff but everyone is.

Ian: Anyways I have to go to the bathroom, see ya.

Emily: I see ya tomorrow... Also try to not be loud, cuz at least I could tell what you were doing...

Embarrassed has ever, Ian got up and left his seat heading to the bathroom to meet his partner.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love.

-MissevilXD