Chapter 50 Possibilities

They both sat downstairs, Shane eating, deciding to talk a bit more in depth about their recent sexual encounters, just to be sure they were both in the same page about it. Ian sat on the counter, opposite from the table, looking at the other who sat on his chair an ate.

Shane: For starters... Sorry I called you sadist. You aren't, I was just frustrated.

Ian: Hey I get it, if I were desperate and you were taking your sweet time and teasing me I'd probably curse you out to... I haven't been too rough have I?

Shane: Not at all... It's just the right of roughness.

Ian: Ok ok great.... I didn't know until last night you were ok whit sleeping sex.

Shane: I thought you know?... Oh yeah right you weren't around that time... Basically an ex had kinda a kink or something whit it. I was fine whit, although not while I'm totally knocked out.

Ian: So when is it ok?

Shane: When you wake me up to ask. I was very much awake was just hard to keep my eyes open... Also I like not having to move a muscle when I get off.

Ian: You lazy fuck.- he pointed out playfully, the older chuckling.

Shane: Hey I'm old, don't mind when from time to time I don't have the energy to be doing all the work.

Ian: Eh, I think lately I've been the one doing it all.- he pointed out, the other feeling bad about it.

Shane: I'm sorry.

Ian: Sorry what? I like to be the one doing all the work... I rather that then to just lay there.

Shane: Oh?... Well that's just great then.

Ian: Yeah!- he said smiling, his mind going to other places, making him anxious.

Shane: Is there something wrong?- he asked, getting the other's anxious state.

Ian: No... It's not even related... I mean it is. It's related. Not for us but you know...

Shane: I don't.... But you don't need to tell me if that's what it's making you anxious. I will help figure things out if you do tell me, but it's fine either way.

Ian: I-... Shane I want to have children whit you.

Shane: I mean we have Jas....

Ian: I may have phrased that wrong.... If you and Jas are fine whit it, I'd like to have another kid.... I want to be a parent whit you and I know I kinda am already, but I'd love for me to be there from the start....

Shane: I mean... It feels natural... But we have to talk to Jas about it before we start thinking of everything. I don't want her to feel like we're gonna love the other child more then her... And if she's not ok whit us having another child I don't want to consider it.

Ian: I completely get what you're saying. When I was growing up I wished my parents were more considerate of my feelings when deciding to have my sis... Whit her situation specially I understand why you need to do that...

Shane: Are you sure about it tho?... If marriage made you anxious I can't phantom how parenthood will make you feel...

Ian: Yeah.... I spoke whit someone about it....she helped me clear my mind and reminded me that we aren't alone in it.

Shane: Emily?...

Ian: Yeah...

Shane: She's nice.... I'm glad you two get along.- he said putting the plate on the sink.

Ian: Me too... She was the one that helped me things were fine.

Shane: I'm glad someone could get through your anxiety.- he said before hugging his husband- I know I can't always do that, so I'm glad there's people who can.

Ian: You could've told me no one gave a fuck about it.- he pointed out hugging back.

Shane: Would you have listened to me?

Ian: No, I would've thought you were just saying to calm down.

Shane: See. It was best for her to speak whit you... There's still a lot of things I don't know how to handle and it would be condescending for me to tell you that I get you. I don't get you, specially whit being outted has trans. I know you don't expect me to understand so it's fine. I just think sometimes it would be easier for you to talk whit Emily about it. It's not like I don't care, I do and you speak whit me about whatever. I just feel she'd have better advice then me and actually make you feel understood.

Ian: I know... I love you.- he said the other slightly moving away, looking at the smaller in the eyes.

Shane: I love you too.- he said before gently kissing him, that was until they heard the doorbell ring, pulling away.

Ian:That's weird. It's kinda late who could it be?- he pointed out, the other moving away.

Shane: I'll check.- he replied, the younger getting off the counter, walking to the door, seeing Marnie holding a plate whit half a pie. She seamed to light up when she saw Ian.

Marnie: Hey Ian! How are you doing darling?

Ian: I'm fine now.

Marnie: Oh thank Yoba! I was starting to get seriously worried about your well-being.

Ian: You don't need to.

Marnie: Yeah, but doesn't mean that I'll worry less.- she said walking in, Shane closing the door and following her to the kitchen.

Shane: Why do you have a pie?

Marnie: I made it whit Jas! I brought some to brighten your day!- she said taking some plates and taking slices for the two.

Ian: That's very kind of you.

Marnie: So, any news?- the two men shared a look, their mind imidiatly going to their conversation.

Ian: I mean... There's something.

Shane: Ian we haven't spoke whit Jas yet.

Ian: Well Marnie can tell us if it is a good idea.... Besides she can keep a secret... So unless you don't want me to tell her I will.

Shane: Ok go on...

Marnie: So?

Ian: We're thinking of having another child.- the woman's eyes widdened, before she smiled excited.

Marnie: Oh my Yoba it's been so long since we have a baby in town!! It's so nice to have the kids run around here!! And Jas can have a little sibling that's so amazing!!

Shane: Don't think to far ahead.... We still have to get things sorted...

Marnie: Right... I'm so excited and I'm sure Jas will be too!

Ian: Let's hope so.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD