Chapter 48 Going for a walk

Ian: E-Emily?

**
The girl gave a warm smile, putting one hand on the door, to be sure the toner wouldn't close the door on her.

Emily: Hey Ian... Wanna talk?

Ian: If you're gonna ask me what's in my pants I rather die.- he said bluntly, her looking worried.

Emily: Yoba no! That'd be discusting for me to ask! I was wanting to know how you were feeling! You haven't showed up in forever and Shane said you weren't getting out of bed!- the taller rolled his eyes, before asking.

Ian: And why should I talk to you?

Emily: Cuz I wanted to share my experience, trans person to trans person.- the farmer let down his guard, this wasn't something he expected.

Ian: Trans?

Emily: Yeah. I'm non binary. I know whit me being AFAB and super fem doesn't make it easy to believe but yeah.

Ian: Why wouldn't believe you?... People don't lie about this stuff... Wait are you fine whit she/her? I've been using it like everyone else I never asked you for it.

Emily: I understand, sometimes just asking can out you.... I use all pronouns so it is fine.

Ian: Ok ok... Oh sorry you've been outside all this time, come in.- he said moving away from the door - Sorry I'm a mess... And the house is a bit of a mess has well... I haven't exactly cleaned and Shane has been sooo exhausted.

Emily: So have you.... Have you ate anything today?- she asked closing the door.

Ian: Not really.- he replied seating down on the couch.

Emily: I could make you some tea if you want, I brought some infusion I made that helps me sleep when my anxiety is too bad.

Ian: Thanks...

Emily: Do you want help to the kitchen?

Ian: If it doesn't bother you.- the girl smiled, helping him up and to the kitchen, before seating him in a chair.

Emily:If you want to know, Caroline was the one who found out.- the younger said has she put the kettle on the stove.

Ian: How did she find out?

Emily: She heard Harvey ask you if you wanted your exam to be done by him and Maru. He only asks that when it's gynaecologist stuff...

Ian: Literally that?... God.- he muttered, burrying his face in his hands.

Emily: Yeah I know... Makes you feel powerless... Well, I'm not here just to share bad news... The town is fine whit it. Literally no one but Caroline gives a fuck... Specially after Marnie stood up for you.

Ian: She did?

Emily: Sure did. Ian, whether you like it or not your part of this community and many people have your back. If it wasn't Marnie to stand up for you, someone else would have done it.

Ian: I'm happy I have her has family.- he said has the girl pored the tea onto their mugs.

Emily: You're lucky.

Ian: Sure am... I have a husband, a kid and a supporting family. Yet I broke down when people found out I have a vagina... I'm an unsensetive asshole.- he said before taking a sip of his drink.

Emily: You're not.- she said putting a hand on his shoulder before seating down besides him- You were just copping whit the worse case scenario... I know how it is to only think of the worse... But being negative won't land you anywhere other then disappointment... I know it's hard but you need to be positive. If not for yourself, for Shane, for Jas... For any other children you may or not want.

Ian: I'm trying... God I let myself become a mess for nothing...- he groaned, the girl sipping the tea before answering.

Emily: It's fine... Everything is fine...

Ian: Thanks Emily.- he said before putting down the mug.

Emily: Do you want to get dressed and go to Gus?

Ian: Yeah... Please wait a bit... I have to shower.

Emily: I'll wait has much has you need.- she said has the other went upstairs, she waited a while, finishing her tea before finally the other came downstairs, them going to walk to the salon- I know I said this before, but since you had no big reaction, I wanted to ask. Do you want more children?

Ian: Yeah... I'm unsure about if it's a good idea... What if I gave one of these episodes again? What if Shane has a relapse?

Emily: Ian, you're not alone. I know you're new to this but in town you're not the only one raising the children. If you need sleep, Marnie, Gus, Evelyn back in the day, Jodi, Kent, Carol, Willy, everyone will step in and help.

Ian: How do you know that?

Emily: Well... I had to raise my little sister since I was a teen... I know it's different but whit every kid the town does it.... But I understand if it's to much.

Ian: Its not that.- he said has they entered the salon, seating on a table.

Emily: Was it then?- she asked before signaling something to Gus.

Ian: The house would need to be bigger. Jas deserves her own bedroom and privacy, I know she's very young now and doesn't mind it but, I don't want her in her teens to be sharing a bedroom even if whit her sister...

Emily: Just ask Robin to get a room... Unless the pregnancy is unplanned it's fine.

Ian: Oh Emily I can't get pregnant... I had a hysterectomy.

Emily: Well that's easier then....

Ian: Yeah... Can I tell you something?

Emily: Sure.

Ian: I have the money saved for Robin... I know I want another child. I known for a while. I just... I don't want to be the one to carry it.

Emily: Makes sense... Hey, if you need a surrogates, I'd haply be yours.

Ian: Thanks... Why are you asking tho?- he interrogated, has Gus delivered a pizza the both of them began to eat.

Emily: Ian, I'm not getting younger. I'm probably not gonna have kids of my own... But I'd kill for the experience to be pregnant... And I'd love to make up all the hardships I made you two go through...

Ian:I understand.... I just wish I could ask Shane about it...

Emily: Why won't you?

Ian: I know what he will say.

Emily: And that is?

Ian: No...

Emily: You never know untill you ask Ian...

Ian: You're really gonna make me ask what he thinks?

Emily: I'm not. You do whatever the fuck you want Ian, you're a grown man, you know this is just advice. Whatever you do whit it is put to you.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD