10-WITH OR WITHOUT YOU

The cool night breeze whistled softly, blowing lightly through their hair. The sky was a deep, clear blue, the moonlight reflected on the building's windows and the stars seemed to be smiling down at the earth. "Anyway, what are you doing here?" Chaeyoung interrupted his thought. Even though he knew something was wrong deep down, his feelings are agitated.

"Aaa, I just wanted to buy some food. I'm hungry" Mina stood up and stared down at Chaeyoung. "Hmm.... wait here and don't go anywhere, Chaeyoung-aaa" She slides up her mask and walks into the store. Chaeyoung nods, his eyes trailing Mina's back and he chuckled as he looked at Mina, who was walking like a penguin before sliding behind the store's glass door. 

He patched his gaze back to the JYP building and drowned in his thoughts about the little sting that he felt in his heart when he was stunned by Mina beauty just now. 'Ahhh !! I hate this feeling'

"How far it is Chaeyoung-aaa?" Mina's whisper suddenly resounded in his ears. Her cold breath softly slapped Chaeyoung's cheeks, sending a shiver down his spine.

He jumped a little bit and held his chest because Mina startled him. "Ahh yaa, that's not cool at all, Mina-yaa" His breath became ragged.

"Hahahahaa, finally, I got you, Chaeyoung-aa." Mina chuckles playfully and randomly sitting back beside Chaeyoung. Her hand holds a plastic bag with food.

"That was a good one. You caught up faster, naughty penguin" Chaeyoung mocked her.

"Well, my members always said that I'm a fast learner." She smiled with the corner of her lips as she crossed her hands over her chest. This is kind of a proud moment for her to show Chaeyoung that she can also be a teaser like him. She's a human penguin teaser.

"Am I wrong or what? I just heard a penguin praise herself, huh?" Chaeyoung pressed his lips together, trying his best not to explode a laughing bomb from his throat.

Mina squinted her eyes, knowing Chaeyoung would just make more fun of her. "Funny HAHAHAHAHA. Right?" She said it gruffly and was being sarcastic, which made Chaeyoung gulp his salve and stop mocking her. Mina chuckled when she noticed that Chaeyoung suddenly turned into a scaredy cat. "Here.." Mina took a chocolate doughnut from the plastic bag and handed it to Chaeyoung, attempting to cool him down while tearing up a strawberry doughnut for herself. She brought the doughnut to her mouth, but suddenly she froze. Her hand stopped moving at the moment she caught Chaeyoung sharply staring at something with his round eyes, something that was in her hand.

"Why Chaeyoung-aa?" She raised her eyebrows in curiosity. "You don't like doughnuts?"

"No... I just...." He trails off before he can finish his words.

"Or you don't like chocolate?" Mina makes a guess. She's concerned about him.

"I like it, but I don't prefer it" Chaeyoung mutters, then his cheeks flush pink as he realises he's being demanding like a child. "But it's okay, I can still eat it" He panicked and tried to tear the wrap, but Mina's gentle hand restrained him.

"Let's exchange then" Mina said, her small voice giggling. She snatched the chocolate doughnut from his hand and handed him the strawberry one.

Chaeyoung rubs his nape because it was another unexpected move from Mina. His heart is losing its insanity, throbbing like it will jump out of his chest at any time. 'She's truly kind, like an angel Hahahhaa!' Chaeyoung's lips lifted up and appeared as a little smile while chewing the doughnut.

"Chaeyoung-aaa, are you coming here every day?" Mina takes a glimpse at Chaeyoung.

"Why? You don't like me coming every day?" Chaeyoung just got another idea to tease her for the umpteenth time.