39- NO MORE ME

In his sleek black attire, Bambam sits in his car, an aura of mystery surrounding him. With focused intent, his fingers dance across the screen, composing a message for someone. "Meet me at usually place at 2pm." After sending the message, a devilish smile carves across the his face.

His smile widened in satisfaction as he recalled Jihyo's question about whether he had met Chaeyoung the day before the incident happened, because Jihyo is the only one who's trying hard to back up Chaeyoung and prove that Chaeyoung was right. With a simple shake of his head and a casual denial, Bambam knew he had caused a disaster between Chaeyoung and Mina. The subtle shift in Jihyo's expression confirmed his success, and he relished in the chaos he had caused.

He satisfied enough as he knew that Chaeyoung found himself unable to convince anyone of his innocence, despite his earnest attempts to tell the truth. Meanwhile, Bambam remained hidden in the shadows, his true role is known only to himself and now he held all the cards as his carefully crafted plan was unfolding exactly as he had intended.

At 2 PM, Bambam arrived at the cafe, the very same place where he had been with Chaeyoung. As he stepped inside, he scanned the room until his gaze landed on Yunjin, the mysterious waitress who had played a crucial role in his scheme.

"This is your payment and don't bother to disturb me again." Bambam retorted to Yunjin.

Yunjin met his gaze with confusing look, "But this is not what i want you know that"

"I can't give you what you want but this is a part of our deal. Don't come to find me again" He strictly said to the Yunjin.

"Now I know that you just used me to get back the girl that you love right??, how sick you are" Yunjin took the brown envelope with money inside and left Bambam.

In Bambam's mind, he scoffed at the idea of Yunjin thinking she could outsmart him. "Does she really believe she can get me? What a stupid girl"

........

Someone's banging on the door of Chaeyoung's penthouse, but no one has responded to them. The girl who's wearing a hoodie and masked slips a piece of paper through the small gap under the door. But nobody read it, leaving the letter in front of the door untouchable.
...........

Not even a single day can he stop crying and thinking about his life and his love. Every time he recalls the last words that come out of Mina, 'I wish I would never see your disgusting face again', just enough to make him tremble and break into a thousand pieces. Every day, he's trying to be strong enough to forget. But not for a second he can wipe away the words from Mina. Now it's been a week since the incident, and at this moment he's on hiatus, and no one knows where he is right now.

He took a few months leave from the JYP health department for an emergency case, but he sent a resignation letter later, and he told Park Jin Young that he needs some time to be alone right and can't do his work for Justine Park for now.

Now he's alone, sitting on the couch besides the opened window, and letting the winds from the beach hit his face. Nobody cares about him anymore and no one can ever reach him, as he has cut off everything from every single person, and all he needs is a time to be alone and recover.

...........

"I'm waiting outside right now, Mina-yaaa...will you let me in?" Bambam shrieked in front of Twice's dorm while talking on the phone with Mina.

"Wait, there, I'm coming," Mina gives a short reply to him. The door is finally open, and Bambam emerged wearing his cap and a black hoodie.

As Bambam stepped inside, Mina gestured for him to join them. "Come in, others are waiting"