19 - EMBRACE IN YOUR ARM

As midnight arrived, the moon shone gently in the sky, casting a soft, silver glow on the world below. The stars twinkled like tiny diamonds, scattered across the velvet canvas of the night. It was a peaceful time, a moment of tranquility and calm.

In the peaceful night, Mina lay sound asleep, her breathing steady and her body at rest. But within the depths of her dreams, a nightmare unfolded, triggering a surge of anxiety.

Suddenly, beads of sweat formed on Mina's forehead, glistening in the pale moonlight. Her body grew cold, goosebumps prickling her skin. The peacefulness of the night shattered as her heart raced, consumed by the fear that gripped her in the clutches of the dream.

Tossing and turning, Mina's sleep became restless, her mind trapped in the grips of the nightmare. The once serene night seemed to lose its peacefulness , replaced by the nigh that full of anxious.

Her mumblings began to escape her lips. The weight of her anxiety bore down on her, robbing her of the ability to find peace even in her dreams. The words she uttered became mixed with cries of distress, each one a desperate plea for relief. As the nightmare tightened its hold, Mina's cries grew louder, echoing through the night.

As Mina's distress escalated and her cries echoed through the night, Chaeyoung's heart clenched with concern as Mina's voice  passed through his room.  He get out from his bed without hesitation, he pushed the door of Mina's room ajar, revealing her in the middle of a panic attack.

Chaeyoung rushed to her side, his sturdy arms enveloping her in a comforting embrace. His voice was filled with sincerity as he gently whispered, "Hey hey..Mina, I'm here. I've got you."

He held her tightly, offering a steadying presence in the middle of her overwhelming panic. His words carried the weight of his unwavering support and reassurance, reminding her that she was not facing her fears alone.

"Take deep breaths, Mina," Chaeyoung encouraged, his voice soothing and calm. "Inhale... and exhale. Focus on your breath. You're safe. We'll get through this together."

He continued to hold her, offering a sense of grounding in the middle of the storm of her panic. Chaeyoung's words were a lifeline, reminding Mina that she had someone by her side, someone who cared deeply for her well-being.

"You're stronger than this, Mina," he murmured, his voice laced with conviction. "I believe in you. You've overcome obstacles before, and you'll overcome this too. I'm here every step of the way."

Chaeyoung's words were a balm to Mina's racing thoughts, providing a sense of hope and strength between the chaos. His unwavering support gave her the courage to face her anxiety head-on, knowing that she had someone to lean on in her times of need.

As Mina gradually began to regulate her breathing, her panic subsided, and a sense of calm began to wash over her. Chaeyoung's presence and comforting words had worked their magic, reminding her that she was not alone in her battle against anxiety.

With their embrace still intact, Chaeyoung held Mina gently, his voice filled with tenderness as he whispered, "You're safe now, Mina. Remember, you're not defined by your anxiety. You're a strong and I'm here to support you through it all."

As Mina found herself wrapped in Chaeyoung's warm and protective embrace, she couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of safety and comfort. His arms provided a sanctuary, a shield against the chaos that had consumed her.

With her head rested against Chaeyoung's chest, she could hear the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. Each thump resonated in her ears, a soothing melody that calmed her racing thoughts. The sound seemed to synchronize with her own breathing, creating a harmonious symphony of peace.