37 - CONTEMPLATING

As the day approached for Mina to move back in with Twice members, Chaeyoung observed Mina's bittersweet feelings . He could sense frowns drew on her face as she had lot of thoughts when she folded her shirts into her luggage. Mina, though excited to reunite with her fellow members, seemed conflicted about leaving Chaeyoung's side.

These days, She kept asking if she could stay with Chaeyoung a bit longer, However, the plan of Twice comeback with another album added a layer of urgency to her return. The members needed her, not just for the group but as a friend. Chaeyoung understood this, even if it tugged at his own desire to have her close.

In the midst of packing, Mina's room held an air of nostalgia, memories of shared moments and laughter lingering in the space. Chaeyoung, sensing her mixed emotions, approached her gently. "It's going to be different without you here," he admitted, his voice carrying a hint of melancholy.

Mina looked at him, her eyes reflecting the same sentiment. "I know. I'll miss this place, and I'll miss you" she confessed, the weight of the impending departure palpable.

Chaeyoung, ever understanding, nodded. "Twice needs you, Mina. But remember, this is your home too. You can always come back besides I will always visit you at the dorm, okay??"

Feeling the weight of Mina's emotions, Chaeyoung wanted to do something special to ease her heart. As he pondered on ways to bring a touch of comfort, the idea of playing the ukulele, like first time Mina moving into his penthouse, struck him.

Quietly retrieving the ukulele from its place, Chaeyoung approached Mina with a gentle smile. "Mina-yaa, remember the first time you came here, and I played for you?" he asked, fingers lightly strumming the strings, producing a soothing melody.

Mina's eyes lit up with recognition, the music instantly transporting her back to that precious moment. The familiar chords wrapped around them like a warm embrace, creating a serene atmosphere in the room.

As the ukulele's gentle tunes filled the space, Mina's heart began to ease. The familiarity of the melody, combined with the warmth in Chaeyoung's eyes, served as a healer for her mixed emotions.

As Chaeyoung drove Mina back to the Twice dorm, the members eagerly awaited her return. The atmosphere was filled with a mix of excitement, evident in the way they teased and welcomed her.

The moment Mina stepped in the dorm, the members gathered around, expressing their joy at her return. Jihyo, with her characteristic leader smile, welcoming the penguin. "Mina-yaa !!! you're finally back! We missed you," she exclaimed, pulling Mina into a warm hug.

Nayeon, ever the playful one, chimed in, "Did you have a good time enough with Chaeyoung, Mina-yaa?" She wiggled her eyebrows, teasingly implying that gifts were expected.

Momo, unable to contain her enthusiasm, joined the teasing. "Chaeyoung-aa, did you take good care of our Mina?" she asked with a playful glint in her eyes, earning laughter from the others.

Chaeyoung, amidst the banter, responded with a good-natured smile, "Of course, she's in one piece, maybe even better than before."

Mina, blushing slightly at the attention, couldn't help but laugh at the playful banter among the members.

Jeongyeon, with a mischievous glint in her eye, teased the penguin. "Mina, you took your sweet time. We were starting to think you've abandoned us for good!" The other members chimed in with playful remarks, creating an air of camaraderie.

Dahyun, instead of asking Chaeyoung did Mina give him a hard time, she's ready with a witty comment, "Chaeyoung, did you give Mina unnie a hard time? Because if you did, we might need to have a little chat."