15- UNTIED

After a little argument with Chaeyoung in the infirmary room before, Mina decide to be alone for a while and asked her members some favor to go home first and don't wait for her. She didn't want to be a burden for them after seeing Jeongyeon left her dumbfounded before, it was enough for her to take all the blames. But Somehow no one are willing to leave Mina alone when she emotionally and physcially unstable so they just settle and wait outside the room without telling Mina.

They found out that there's only Jeongyeong who rest her butt on benched and Son Chaeyoung is now vanish from the scene. It was a quiet and awkward moment for them to talk to her after seeing how Jeongyeon burst out her sorrows towards Mina just now.  Eventually a regret ring in her mind that she shouldn't blow the lid of  her disappointment towards Mina. It might make Mina even more distracted by her confession. Her feeling indeed all mixed up since her face was plastered in bewildered.

After almost an hour, they heard a running stamping on the floor alternately, it become more clearer and shrill as the sound getting closer to them. All the attentions outside the room are now pasted on the direction of the sound coming, it none other than that Chaeyoung who's now in a tiny running towards them. They all squinted their eyes looking at that Son Chaeyoung running heading to them.

His masculine manly figure is stand out as he is little sweating and his short hair bouncing together and get messy all around his face, it was like he is running in slow motion like a hero in kdrama.

They also could notice his gleeful face, a curve of smile was engraved on his lips. His cheeks reveals his prominent dimple as it was his main features until  a bang loudly thundered down the hallway turned him from a hero to a zero as he suddenly tripped over the wet floor.

The girls burst out a ear-piercing laugh that couldn't be contained anymore as they see Chaeyoung initially like a prince that running toward the princess but now nothing except a clumsy tiny cub.

"Wtf...huh it' so hurt damn it you damn useless floor" Chaeyoung groaning and cursing under his breath. He collect up himself and hanging down his head to cover his shameful face whilst walking to the girls that still giggling and laughing at him.

"Funny huh ??" Chaeyoung rolled his eyes as he stopped his movement beside Jihyo.

"Idiot, you should focus on the caution sign" Nayeon said while laughing, still in her mood to mock Chaeyoung.

"They should make it bigger" He smirk in annoyance while try to cover his redden face.

"It's was your eyes should be bigger, like this..." Jihyo open her eyes widely like a thomas the train and come closer infront of Chaeyoung's face which gaining another blasting of laughing from the members and Chaeyoung also can't deny that this Park Jihyo obviously insane and shameless when doing her ugly face.

"I found someone clumsy as me i guess" Momo appeared behind Chaeyoung and patting his broad shoulder. "Chae, your pants is wet " Momo tried to hold her laugh which she can't when she disclosed her guffaw while covering her mouth with her palm not making it too loud.

"Ahhh great, now what i am? A toddler who's peeing in their pants?" Chaeyoung mumbles which they found that Chaeyoung is like a parrot and somehow tickling their hearts.

"Anyway what's make you running all the way to here?" Jeongyeon stand up while try to peek out behind Chaeyoung's pant.

"Yaa!! Stop peeking it" Chaeyoung groans in little bit anger and move few inches from them. "I actually have something to talk to Mina anyway" His eyes delicately looking at each of them. "And what are you guys doing outside here?" He rose his eyesbrows.

"She said she needs some space..so" Nayeon pouts her lips.

"Don't worry so much about her.. actually she can go home by now so you guys can do so" Chaeyoung softly said with his husky voice try to comfort the members. He now see a light smile of relief that drew from Twice's faces.