027. it's gonna go wrong out here

STARS
027. it's gonna go wrong out here

 it's gonna go wrong out here

————✧⋆✧————

WHEN SOFIA WAKES up, she blinks a few times and sees Glenn sat beside her with his head in his arms on the side of her bed, asleep. Groaning slightly, she looks at her shoulder that's wrapped securely in a bandage and she's wearing a tube top that must belong to Lila because it's definitely not hers. She sees the slightest bit of blood soaked through the bandage and somehow it doesn't really hurt the much.

Sofia goes to sit up but the movement makes Glenn jump awake and he looks at her with his tired eyes, "hey. Try not to move your shoulder, okay?" He mutters with a small yawn, sitting up and adjusting her pillows for her. "It was a clean shot, straight through with an exit wound." Sofia sighs in relief, leaning her head back against the pillows. "Carl was here about an hour ago, Rick made him go home to get some sleep." Glenn chuckles and Sofia smiles lightly. "Rosita's getting some water for you when you woke up."

"Daryl?" She asks and Glenn nods.

"Yeah, he's fine." Glenn assures her and she nods, looking over at Eugene who's propped up in one of the infirmity beds.

"It seems we're roommates for the short, foreseeable future." Eugene speaks and Sofia lets out a breathy laugh. "I am glad you're okay, Sofia. It was damn near terrifying waking up and seeing everyone crowding you."

Daryl had drove as fast as the truck would take them, Rosita and Abraham in the back with their injured companions. He had burst out of the truck as soon as he got inside the walls and ignored Tobin's concerned questions as he took Sofia from Abraham's arms as the red head and Rosita lifted Eugene.

"Rick!" Daryl had shouted, running down the streets towards the infirmary and Rick, who had been talking to Michonne and Carl on the porch of the house, had quickly ran after them, Carl and Michonne both following suit.

Daryl had burst into the infirmary, setting Sofia down on the gurney and Maggie had ordered everyone around. She stuck an IV and told Rick and Glenn to grab towels and keep pressure on both sides of the wound.

"Carl." Maggie had snapped Carl out of a daze as he watched Sofia's blood coat his father's hands. "Come here, I need you to hold this right here."

Carl had done as he was told, holding the bright light above the wound as Rick had slowly removed the soaked towel. Blood had instantly began flowing from the wound and Carl ran his hands over his face, shaking his head stressfully.

"She needs blood." Maggie breathed, watching as Sofia's complexion went from pale to dangerous.

"How? We don't know her type." Michonne said as she cut open Sofia's shirt to give them a better look at the wound.