🔓 Characters Unlocked (2)

A/N: this is the second part of "Character unlocked" to the characters listed below. It gives more of an understanding about the characters. What we know/ might know about these characters.

To clarify: I'm only using the pictures as reference and these do not belong to me. I placed the source to where I got it from. 100% used images below from Pinterest.

NOTE: THIS IS THE INTRO FOR CHARACTERS. (UPON MEETING THEM) THROUGHOUT STORY CHARACTERS MAY CHANGE.

W I L L O W

(Pinterest: Final fantasy VII by gantzu on deviant art/Aerith gainsborough)

Age:24.  Birth: June 20,XXXX Beast: Human

The renowned Heroine from the story called "The Weeping Willow". A human or what the orcs in the beastworld call a "maiden" who was gifted to them from a Willow tree. In the book she is described as a beauty being titled the most prettiest female in the land. She was beloved by everyone by her soft and kindhearted nature.

When you first meet Willow in the chapter 34: "New problems, New rivals" all the things the book says were false to Maxine POV. Willow is actually more sensitive and entitled when not given something she wants. Being the one who had an unfair life on Earth, she believed that god gave her a chance when she was transported to the beastworld. She believes that she deserves the best and exquisite things just by her stunning beauty from all the good things that happened to her. All the males love her and give her gifts which make her promptly spoiled. She always compares herself better than all females in the beastworld just to boost her confidence more.

Willow tends to cry pitifully blaming others for their nonexistent sins on what they did to her. She pins other people down to make her look like the victim in the situation. Her evil trickery is just a ruse for her to boost her reputation more or make people feel sad for her.

R O W A N