⚠️

✨Hello!✨
This is not part of the story.

I want to ask...I have seen that many of you don't like the idea that this story is based on (the sequel) I have lots and lots of ideas for this story and I want to give Simon a chance to fall in love again, clearly it won't be easy and it won't be quick. This story will be more realistic, there are people who have gone through the same situation (IN REAL LIFE) in which Simon finds himself...right now.

But - the question is...do you want this story to continue or not?

I ask because again...I don't see a lot of positive comments for this story and I won't focus on a story that no one wants.

To be honest, Maely was the main character that was really going to appear in Cold Eyes. Melina was created later because I combined two ideas I had for these stories.

I would like you to give this idea and Maely a chance.

But as I said before, I don't think anyone would like it...I accept that Melina's love was very big and thank you very much for the support...

I have been getting a lot of hate even by private messages, which I do not support. I have always been very nice to everyone and try to give the best for you guys to read...but I felt even scared to put this story up because of the hate.

You guys tell me...do you want the story to continue or do you want the story to end in just one book?

I'll be reading your answers🤍