"Work"

"Come with me"

Is this man really giving me orders?! I'm telling y'all ...I'm going to fight him.

Like an idiot I agreed...I walked behind him hoping he would talk or something.

We walked into a smaller meeting room, there was no one there, but our papers were on the table. Okay- so let's finally get to work.

Ghost opened the door and let me go in first...I'll give him a point for being a gentleman.

As I walked in, he came in and closed the door. I went to sit down when I heard him speak-"what's your problem?" he asked.

This can't be happening to me... "excuse me? What is YOUR problem?" I said as I pointed my index finger at him.

He was quiet for a few minutes, which worried me a little, not so much because he is no one for me to be afraid of.

"You are very irritating, I don't want to work with you." It's he 5 years old? Omg

I started saying - "How old are you? What- since I'm a woman who doesn't give a fuck about your orders or just your 'I'm the man and you have to listen to me' actions. , do you want to change partners?"

I stood there waiting for him to speak- "you won't say anything? Perfect, because I don't need to hear your voice since all you say is bullshit, grow up." I told him as I turned around and took a seat.

I felt his eyes watching me intently, but I kept ignoring him as I read the papers in detail.

His boots started to sound as he approached the table...I lowered my left hand near my tactical knife in case he was going to attack me.

But-he ended up sitting down across from me.
"Can you take your hand off your knife or do you no longer have your self esteem high enough to act like you're not afraid of anyone?" How the fuck did he saw  my movement of my hand towards my knife?!

But fuck that...my self-esteem?!
"It's not self-esteem, it's facts."

I heard him give a short but very slight laugh, which made me look at him...so he's not a robot behind that mask.

Speaking of masks...it's quite funny to know that he wears a mask which doesn't allow me to see his true identity and I also wear my mask which doesn't allow him to see my identity...it's a bit ironic...two ghosts.

| |

Hours went by and we kept reading reports and doing research on Shepherd and other politicians.

I hate having to do these things. Reading and researching is not my thing...I'm more into fighting and shooting. I really like being out in the field, not sitting at a table reading reports.

I looked at my watch and it was already 11:45pm...time went by really fast.

I gave a little glance over to where Ghost was...he was writing while reading a report...he was very focused.

"Do you have anything?" I asked him.

"Just basic information....but there's a lot of things crossed out in black...like for example-" he started to say but stopped....

"-basic information like how many children Shepherd have and their names...it's completely blacked out."

"He has 2 children." I said as I wrote.

The paper Simon was clutching fell on the table and I felt Simon's intense stare....

"What?" I asked without looking at him.

There was a silence...a really awkward situation.

"How do you know that?"

Oh fuck.