"Mr. & Mrs. Hill"

Sweden:

After they explained our role in this mission, I had to paint my hair...I am a redhead by birth and I have brown eyes, but for this mission, we needed me to look not like Maely Callahan...but like Hailey Hill, a woman with black hair and blue eyes.

When I looked in the mirror...I almost didn't recognize myself and that was the point. My father couldn't recognize me nor could anyone who had ever met "Maely Shepherd" .

All the way to the house that Ghost and I were going to live in for 3 months acting like a married couple...we were very quiet.

Ghost was the one driving while I was in the passenger side quietly looking around.

I looked sideways at Ghost and he looked pretty good without his mask...I looked at his arms and noticed his tattoos...and his veins...he looked really hot while driving with just that one hand.....

Enough, I have to focus on the mission.

"Here we are." Ghost said pulling me out of my unholiest thoughts of him.

I looked at him- "304, are you sure?" I asked him as I looked at the house numbering.

"304." He answered me pointing to the house number.

I looked up at the big gate of the house and yes, it did say 304...Ghost hit a beeper to open the gate and the gates opened.

Ghost started to drive inside the property...it was very nice...the air looked very clean etc.

The house was colored white, has a separate double car garage, a lake house and a private deck overlooking the lake. It was a spectacular house as we studied it in pictures...but standing here right now in front of it...the house was very beautiful, it had its own character.

Ghost parked the car in the garage...they had even given us cars...already inside the garage was the SUV I would be using. It was a black Mercedes-G Wagon AMG with red accents...it looked pretty big for my taste but...all for the mission.

While Ghost would be using the car which was an Audi RS7 Sportback. Both cars were equipped with military gps, weapons and fully bulletproof armored.

Ghost started to unload our suitcases of clothes and our military suitcases with our uniforms and equipment camouflaged in Louis Vuitton suitcases, crazy right?

We entered the house and the house was all furnished...it was beautiful...Laswell has good taste.

"Where do I put your suitcases?" Ghost asked me as I walked to the kitchen.

"In my room." I said.

I heard Ghost come up the stairs...I opened the curtains on the windows that faced the lake and admired the view...I also saw my father's property that was directly across the lake from our house...on the left side of my father's property was the house that Alex and Farah were going to stay in.

"Charlie! Come here!" Ghost yelled from the upper level of the house. I dropped everything I had in my hands and ran upstairs with my gun in my hand.

"What?! What!?" I asked walking into the room where he was.

Ghost was sitting on the bed looking at me, seeing me with my gun and my worried face...he started laughing.

"Why-why are you laughing?" I asked him putting my gun away.

"Why you have your gun out? Hahahahahah."

"I thought something was up! Why are you screaming like that?!" I asked.

"I didn't know you'd pull out your gun and run around like a madwoman." Ghost continued to laugh.

"Okay, okay...why did you call me?" I asked him rolling my eyes.