BONUS CHAPTER

{FANART credits: @sleppyconfusedpotato}

/ /

~ Marriage proposal <3 ~

"The sky is really pretty, don't you think?" Simon asked me.

I looked up again and just like that it was...it was very beautiful. There were billions and billions of stars decorating the space so dark it most hurt to look this radiant. It was true art.

"Yes, it is very beautiful."

"Maely, I want to spend my whole life on this earth and then in the next life with you. That's what I want us to do. So no matter where you want to go or do I will do whatever you want." Simon said but this time he looked at me in the eyes.

"But - Simon you have an apartment in the UK, what are you going to do with that? I mean your whole life is in the UK..." I said but Simon stopped me by putting his hand on my thigh.

"Maely, that's material. My life is based in the UK but it was my solitary life. I have no family or blood people to hold me back. I know you want to stay on the farm...so if that's what you want, that's what we'll do." Simon said to me.

I was quiet for a few seconds as I looked into his eyes...he was telling the truth.

"Are you sure you want to move to North America?" I asked him with a chuckle.

"Well, I fell in love with an American...what are my options?" Simon said laughing this time.

"Ha ha ha, that's funny." I said rolling my eyes at him.

I looked up at the sky with a huge smile...and I was mesmerized by the stars again.

"Maely, a little question...you know all I need is for you to be by my side, forever and always and then more...would you-..."

Simon took a breath...he was nervous...he took out of his left pocket a small box and opened it. Inside it was a beautiful ring.

"Would you marry me, Maely Callahan?"

My ears didn't believe what I had just heard...a huge smile formed on my face and my tears couldn't be contained...so they started to roll down my cheeks.

"O-omg- YES! Yes- yes I want to marry you!" I shouted as I looked into his eyes.

Simon took off his mask and he too had tears of joy...he took the ring in his fingers and placed it on my hand.

I looked at the ring as it sparkled on my fingers and began to laugh with joy, I moved closer to Simon and kissed him.

Our lips began to move to the rhythm of each other.

"I love you, Maely. I love you with all my heart...and I only want to love you forever." Simon said to me breaking our kiss.

My tears kept running down my cheeks- "I love you too, Simon Riley and I want to love you until my last breath."

/ /

~ Pregnancy announcement <3 ~