"Show me"

{FANART credits: @heszipeszi on twitter}

/ /

We have been living in Sweden for two weeks now, unfortunately we have not seen any suspicious activity at my father's house. We have only seen him fishing on the lake, sitting admiring the view while reading a book or just fixing his boat. Nothing out of the ordinary...what we suspect.

Seeing him every day...it hurts.
Yes my father is a evil person, bad and full of inhuman things...but he is my father. I can't say I love him but that strange feeling of wanting to hug him...always comes running through my mind as I see him.

Me and Simon have improved our relationship...we talk more confidently now, Simon tells me his jokes, we exercise together and I've even learned a few things from him.

He can't sleep without a light on...he can't see so much darkness. So...I bought him a nightlight for the nights...at first he didn't want it because he said it was for little kids but with the time he got used to it.

He likes to eat hamburgers with big fries, but the hamburger can't have pickles or mayonnaise, it disgusts him. He also likes Mexican food but without the spicy sauce , he can't tolerate spicy food.

He likes to drink tea in the morning and then in the evening, he can't miss his British routine. He likes to watch baseball games and soccer, his favorite soccer team is England...no surprise to me and in baseball, it's the Yankees.

/ /

Ghost was in a meeting with Price and the others, they were talking about the mission, in the eyes of the others, my dear husband was working...while I was in our beautiful home as a housewife who loves her husband very much.

I took a bath and put on my running clothes, Farah and I were to go for a run in the streets near Shepherd's house and various politicians...but of course-we must look like we were just doing cardio. I put on my running clothes and put my hair up in a ponytail.

 I put on my running clothes and put my hair up in a ponytail

I went downstairs and walked to the door to leave...but I stopped and thought about Simon. I should leave some food out for him, maybe he'll come back hungry....why the heck am I thinking about this?!

No way. I closed the door and walked back to the kitchen, looked at what was in the fridge...and decided to make my favorite meal...creamy chicken mozzarella pasta with sun-dried tomatoes. I hope he likes it...it's the first time I've cooked for a man other than my brother or my father....

When I finished I left the mega pasta dish inside the oven so it wouldn't get cold. I took off my gloves and heard the door open and close.

"Charlie??" Simon called out to me.

"In the kitchen." I told him wiping the isle.

Simon appeared from the hallway, he had on formal black pants, along with his belt and a black polo shirt. He looked very good....I won't lie to y'all .