"Something in the air"

"You know what I'm looking for."

With that I gently turned around...now we were both staring at each other...my breasts were on his chest, his hands were on my back and my lower back...while mine...I had one hand on his chest and the other behind his head.

"If you want to stop...you tell me." I said softly.
He just agreed with his head.

I began to move until I was sitting on top of him....

His hands were gripping my waist while mine were on his chest...I could feel his dick in my pussy lips.

I leaned down and started kissing him all over his neck as I slowly moved down...I lifted my mask up to my nose and ran my tongue along his abs until I reached the edge of his boxers.

I looked up and he was looking down at me...his eyes were full of lust...and fire....

I pulled down his boxers gently without stopping to look at him...his dick was now naked...it was very big...I was surprised but not that surprised...between him and Hesh...I think they are in competition.

"May I?" I asked him as my hand ran down his dick to his tip.

"Do it." He said to me in his low voice but full of control.

I opened my mouth and started sucking all over his cock slowly but never stopping to look him in the eyes...he liked to look me in the eyes.....

"Take it all the way down your throat." He said putting his left hand on my head.

I took his whole dick all the way down my throat very easily...one thing I can be very proud of myself right now, is that I am very good with my throat. I can handle his size.

When he saw that I wasn't choking he pulled his head back with pleasure as he let out little whimpers. That move made me feel 100x better.

My head went from the bottom to the top...and from the top to the bottom, as his dick went all the way down my mouth to my throat with such ease.

I could hear his moans start to get rougher and louder...he was about to come inside my mouth.

He put his hand strongly on the back of my head pushing me all the way down without being able to get out...I felt his big dick taking all the space in my throat leaving me without air....

I looked up at his face and he put his other free hand over his mouth as his chest rises and fell sharply...his moans became more delicate...this man is something else!

I had never been choked like this...this felt so good. But I was trying to push myself up and out of his grip by his thighs but he had a tight hold on me...he looked at me and I could tell from his mouth behind that mask a smirk...he liked to provoke pain?

Interesting...

In a matter of seconds I felt all his sperm running down my throat...It was so hot...he rolled his eyes back in pleasure as he let out a moan or two.

When he finished he let go of me and I was able to come out and breathe again. I had tears in my eyes and my chest was rising and falling like crazy for air.

He stood up and lifted his mask up to his nose just like me...his lips were very pretty.....

He came up to me and kissed me...but his kiss was delicate. I accepted his kiss and started kissing him too. I opened my mouth and let his tongue run over my tongue as well. Our tongues were fighting...he knew what he was doing...he knew he kissed well.

As we kissed I went and lay down where he was a few seconds ago. He was now on top...he stopped kissing me and moved to my neck...he started to give me wet kisses along with his tongue....

He kept going down slowly without stopping kissing me...with his left hand he gently lifted my sports bra, leaving my breasts free and naked.

He took my breast with his hand and took it to his mouth...I let out a moan, while I put my hand on his head wishing to feel his hair....

We were two strangers who didn't know who we were behind these masks...but we already knew our bodies perfectly well.

After playing with my breasts...he started go down again to my pussy...he put his index fingers on both sides of my hips and started to remove my underwear.

As he removed my underwear...I knew my pussy was all uncovered. Then - I remembered my trauma...

I imagined in Ghost's face Makarov...which made my heart stop...I felt fear. But I know he's not Makarov...

I closed my eyes-"can you-can you use your fingers...and kiss me?" I asked him trying not to let him know why I really didn't want him to lick my pussy.

"Sure." He said.
Maybe he do knows why I do it.

He put his index and middle finger in his mouth...then brought them up to my pussy and gently inserted them.

I let out my moans as I felt his fingers go in and out gently...he moved closer to me and started kissing me non-stop with his fingers.

His dogsplates were now on my chest...the cold metal gave me chills all over my skin.....

"so wet..." I heard ghost's voice say softly between our kisses.

"Fuck me." I said looking into his eyes now.

He gave me a smile- "atta girl."

I lay back down completely on the floor again...Ghost's right arm was near my head supporting himself...his veins were all raised up from the force and pressure.

"Spread your legs." He said to me.

I opened my legs...he positioned himself between me and rubbed his dick on my pussy lips tickling my clitoris. I was desperate- "stop playing with me." I said with a smile.

Ghost gave a smirk- "this is what you want?" Then he shoved his whole dick inside me making me moan in pain. I knew it was big...it even felt really big inside my throat but inside my vagina...omg...it felt GIANT.

He began to move his hips back and forth- "if you need me to stop- you tell me." He said as with his free hand he grabbed my leg below my knee.

"Don't stop." I said as I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him closer to me.

I started kissing him as Ghost kept fucking me...I could feel his dick very close to my g-spot. I was all messed up between moans.

Ghost was moaning too...his dogsplates rattled as he moved and hit against his chest and my chin .... our moans were in sync.

Then I grabbed hold of his neck and sat on top of him...we're both sitting down now...only that I was on top of him. I grabbed his head sideways and started kissing him...ghost's hands were on my back and hips...as I slowly moved....

We embraced as we continued to fuck...I could hear his groans and moans in my ear.....

Something in the air started to feel different...we could feel connected...I can't understand why but I felt we were meant for each other...I looked into his eyes...and he was looking at me too....

We felt the same...something inside both of us was connecting us. It must be something in the air...

It can't possibly be love...

Then ghost came inside me just as I ended up coming on top of him.

"Did you feel it too?" Ghost asked.