"Midnight love"

Simon lifted me off the floor, I hugged Simon's waist with my legs, while his hands were one grabbing me by my waist while the other were on my ass, my hands were around his neck while we kept kissing.

"Where is your room?" Simon asked me between kisses.

"Second floor, down the hall on the left hand side." I replied.

Simon started walking leading us to the room.
"Open the door." He said.

I moved my hand until I grabbed the lock and the door opened, Simon gave it a slight push with his leg to get through. He lay me down on the bed and walked to the door to close it.

As he closed it he began to take off all his gear...his vest, his straps...all of it while staring at me.....

I was wearing a white button down shirt with sleeves down to my elbows...which I began to slowly remove the buttons...until my bare chest was exposed.

"Do you like what you see, Lieutenant Riley?" I asked him in my low voice without taking my eyes off him.

"Are you trying to seduce me, First Lieutenant Callahan?" Simon answered me in his husky, deep voice.

"Are you feeling seduced?" I asked him as I slowly stood up from the bed...until I got in front of him.

"Maybe....what about you?" Simon asked me.

"Maybe..."

I began to kneel in front of him as my left hand slowly moved down his abdomen until I reached his belt...I delicately unbuckled his belt and moved to his zipper doing the same....

I put my hands on his hips and began to pull down his jeans...until I left him in his boxers. Simon already had a big curve in his boxers...which meant only one thing...he was already hard.

"Can I?" I asked him as I ran my hand down his dick....

"Do you want it?" Simon asked me as he brought his hand up to my chin.....

I agreed with my head- "use your words, love." Simon said to me but with a stronger tone.

"Yes...yes I want it."

"Then go for it." Simon let go of my chin.

I pulled down Simon's boxers leaving him completely naked...I took his big member with my left hand and ran my tongue over his tip while making small circles with my tongue.

"I-fucking...love that..baby..." Simon said between delicate moans and rolled his eyes.

I started to take his whole cock in my mouth while I was massaging him with my tongue...I was driving him crazy...his chest was rising and falling so fast....

With my left hand I began to take it back and forth while my head did the same but with a little curve. My mouth was all full of saliva but excessively wetting all over Simon's dick.

Simon put both his hands behind my head...y'all already know what will happen....😩

Simon pushed my head all the way down, taking his dick all the way down my throat and blocking the air access. I put my hands on his thighs reaching his hips...he knows I have good air resistance.....

He liked to see and know that he was causing pain even if I didn't feel it at first...but I am human he knows very well that I will be asking him for air at any moment.

And that moment came...my eyes began to water, my heart was racing as I tried to pull out of his grip...I felt the need to breathe again.

Simon threw his head back as he let out moans-"f-fuckk!" Then I felt his cum filling my entire throat.....