"DIRECT ATTACK"

⚠️ This episode is long, not one of my best episodes, BUT I TRIED!💀😂

/ /

We all started to get ready in the weapons room, there was a resounding silence among everyone...we are worried, full of anguish, despair...fear...we don't know what will happen.

"So we will go to the beat of Ghosts unit?" one of the new soldiers asked.

We all turned to look at him-"exactly, Bro." Soap told him as he handed him his weapon.

"Ghosts, this is Alejandro and Rudy. Excellent soldiers! We worked with them in Mexico, they know how to kick ass!" Soap introduced us to the two men.

We all shook hands in greeting-"welcome aboard." I said.

"Oh, a woman? Wow! Nice to meet you!" Alejandro said with a smile.

"Yep." I replied.

"Remember the time you told me you liked military women, because they were very strong etc. she beat me." Melina said with a smile as she pointed at me.

"Oh yeah?" Alejandro asked as he gave me a smile and held on to his own vest.

"Maybe." I said with a chuckle.

"The birds are ready!" Keegan said to all of us.

We all started to leave but Ghost stopped me by grabbing my hand- "be careful, yeah?" he said bringing his free hand to my face.

"You too, I love you." I told him .
Then Simon took my mask and pulled it up to my nose just like his,  kissed me literally in front of everyone.

"Find a room but after the mission, yeah?" Gaz said laughing.

"I don't know if I want to be Ghost or if I want to be Charlie..fuck." Soap said laughing as well.

"FRUITY!" Melina said laughing of Soap.

"More than you, no. Besides I'm happily married!" Soap said showing her his wedding ring.

"I'LL TELL YOUR WIFE!" Melina told him again.

"KISS MY SCOTTISH ASS" Soap said to Melina and started running away from her.

We were all laughing...I hope we all get back safe and good...all of us. It's amazing how in such a short time all these people have become a part of us and it would be so sad to have to lose any of them. WHAT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

/ /

"WE ARE HERE! MAKE SURE YOUR FELLOWS ARE READY!" Keegan told us all over the channel as he stood up.

Since my partner was always Hesh and now he wasn't with me...Keegan and I joined in, while Kick and Neptune will still be together.

Soap opened the hatch of the helicopter while Alejandro threw the rope so we could all get off.

My unit was the first to lower the rope while Task Force 141 lowered after us. We all positioned ourselves while activating our night vision goggles.

"As agreed, Ghosts unit will go in after Task Force. I need you to take all cavalry to where you kids. Understood, Soap?" Price said over the channel.

Price and Laswell had stayed on base and were giving us orders and directions from the control room along with the control team.

"Yes, sir! 141, move out!" Soap gave the order to everyone.

Task Force started moving forward, this was going to be direct attack. Quickly Task Force made contact with the enemy, Soap gave us the signal to move.

We entered the enemy base...which wasn't really enemy...it belonged to the United States...specifically home to the Shadows. All we could hear was gunfire, detonations, screams etc...we were on a battlefield.