Chapter 34

Today as usual I got up and prepared breakfast for all of us, Ethan and I had a quite breakfast as I was getting ready to leave for work Ethan called out, Belle Yes "Ahh...." He scratched the back of his head "Today I have an event in the evening so be ready I'll send u the E-invite for the dress code." He said quickly I was numb was he really taking me with him to an event "Belle??" I nodded "bye" he left. I was so happy I actually jumped a little and twirled, and soon left for work.

I got back from work and I had 2 hours to get ready, so I took a shower. After my shower I went to the closet, I didn't have many gowns as I didn't really go to such events, but since Ethan asked me I was really excited to go. I finally decided to wear a one shoulder rose gold gown and pair it with my nude stilettoes.

After about an hour and a half I was ready and was wearing my earrings when I saw Ethan enter the room and rush to the washroom mumbling something. I decided to go out and tell Emily that we will not be there for dinner.

I was bending down talking to Emily when I heard Ethan coming in I straightened up and turned around, he was adjusting his cufflinks. He looked so handsome jet black suit, White shirt and a black tie with gold stripes. "Ready" He said and looked at me and stopped walking. He looked at me from top to toe, and swallowed hard we kept staring at each other for a while, there was something in his hazel eyes I couldn't point a finger at, I had never seen this look before. We were brought out of our staring contest by Emilys sneeze we both looked at her and we all three laughed. We both kissed Emily goodbye and left.

The car ride was silent but it was comfortable. As soon as we arrived there were million photographers, I was literally blinded by them. Soon I felt an arm around my waist. I looked at him and he moved his head towards the door. I nodded. He kept his hand around me till we reached the door. Once we entered we were welcomed by Mr and Mrs Cooper. They were in their late sixties. Both were very humble not like snobby rich people. After our conversation we met hundreds of people I can't even remember their names all in all the party was boring, but every time Ethan introduced me as his wife, it gave me some butterflies and my cheeks would heat up. I liked being called his wife I don't know why? We were both standing sipping on some champagne "Bored??" I looked at Ethan "NO" He narrowed his eyes "Okay fine Im bored" I said rolling my eyes. He opened his mouth to say something, when we were interrupted by a bald man in his late forties Mr. Preston I guess. Ethan I need to talk to you, he looked at me "Privately" Ethan looked at me. I nodded my head saying he could go ahead. They walked off to a corner. I was looking around some couples had started dancing.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked behind and was surprised to see the person standing in front of me....

Hi Guys!!!!

Who could it be any guesses????
Comment and vote......