Epilouge

4 years later

I just finish icing the cake for our anniversary, yes its Ethan's and mine 4th Wedding Anniversary. Deciding to start over was the best decision of my life, we dated for six months, then Ethan proposed, it was magical... We had gone to his friend's farmhouse for a weekend.

On our last day there Ethan had cooked Dinner and had set up the balcony beautifully, with lights and flowers, everything was perfect. After dinner we went up on the terrace, he had set up mattresses for us to lie down. We were lying down in comfortable silence just enjoining the view of the night sky, it was like a black blanket studded with diamonds, when Ethan popped the question...

The sound of a car brought me back, Ethan was home after a two-day business trip. I see a wave of excitement pass through all my three children. Emily quickly puts away the card the three of them were making for us, Archer my three year old was already running towards the door, and Emily who is almost 8 now, I can't believe she is going to be eight so quick, picks up Adrian who is a year old who was bouncing in his walker on hearing the car.

Ethan walks in through the doors and Archer reaches him first, hugging his legs, Ethan's laughs and picks him up and kisses him, Emily the reaches and hugs Ethan he kisses her forehead. And picks Adrian using his other hand and kisses him.

I finally reach Ethan and pecked him on his lips, "How was your trip?" "Successful" he smiled. "But I missed my babies,all four of them" he winked. He started walking towards the couch. I gave him some juice and made my way to our room to get ready as the kids will not let Ethan leave until they tell him everything that happened while he was away and he resolves their arguments.

I shake my head and walk up the stairs to our room, we got married four months after he proposed. This wedding was so different from the first one, this time around all were consenting and happy about our union. Mike too had come around, but he and E were still on edge with each other.

I am ready in a navy blue gown which was a one shoulder, I was going to hook up the necklace when two hands came and hooked it, he wrapped his arms around my waist and left a trail of kisses on my neck "happy anniversary" "happy anniversary" I said lost in his actions. He suddenly stopped and rested his head on my shoulder. We looked at each other through the mirror.

Adrian's cry suddenly blasted through the baby monitor. We both let out a breath and smiled "I'll get the boys ready and head downstairs, you too get ready and join us."

After getting the kids ready Adrian is back to sleep and Archer is with Ethan.

As I am walking down the stairs I see Mike walking in with a beautiful girl somewhere around my age, with light brown hair and green eyes in a teal dress, I walk towards them, "Sis this is Serena" and "Serena this is my sister Belle", we shook hands and she wished me.

Well Mike did ask if he could bring a plus one, which was shocking because Mike never brings girls to family get together. This looks to be serious, I hug Mike and he hugs me back "so four years" "Yes 4 years" "4 years with an idiot", I break the hug Mike and hit him on his arm. He raises his arms in surrender.

Soon the other guests start arriving.

The party is over and all have left including the kids, they are staying over with Erica, I'm sure Ethan had something to do with it.

I press my shoulder hard, I was dead tired, my phone constantly chimes with messages, I open it to see 50 images sent by Nike of today's party.

I scroll through to see then, my parents, Janice with her fiancée, Alex, Erica with Pete and kids, Tom and his wife Catherine with a barely visible bump, Hazel, Nick with Abby and Mike and Serena, and of course Ethan, Emily Archer and Adrian, all the people I love, under one roof. There's nothing more I can ask for.

I feel two arms wrap around me, I turn to see Ethan's, he kisses me "four years" I nod "let's make it four" I look confused "What ??" "one more baby" I playfully hit him on his shoulder "Ethan" I glare "What? The two boys may dominate over Emily so I wanted to balance it out." "Emily doesn't need any help." "True but still..." "Ethan NO and anyway what if it's a boy again," He shrugged "we will try till we balance them out" I shook my head "NO WAY."

Before I could say anything further Ethan crashed his lips on mine, he moved forward, and started tugging on my zipper, within no time my dress was on the floor, my legs hit the bed and he pushed me down on the bed, I lay with him on top of me, pouring all his love on me.

I breathed in content . My heart finally found a home....