Chapter 2- Step Brothers

Chapter Description: Stiles finally meet his brothers, yet something seems off about these two guys who hide behind an innocent face.

Stiles finally entered his house. His dad was still gone at the station working. So he was home alone at the moment. Or he thought he was. A noise caught his attention and he instantly picked up a baseball bat. He lifted it ready to swing as he stalked up to the kitchen where the noise came from. When he got in there Scott was standing eating a bag of Sour Cream and Onion Lays that he stole from the cabinet.

"Hey, Stiles," Scott said, pointing the weapon in his hand, "Why do you have a bat?"

"I thought you were an intruder," Stiles said, dropping the bat, "What are you doing here?"

"Not just me, y'know," Scott said, crunching on another potato chip.

"What do you mean," Stiles asked, following Scott to the door.

Scott opened it answering Stiles's question. Lydia, Allison, Isaac, Ethan, Aiden, Cora, and even Derek and Danny stood there.

"We brought snacks," Allison smiled, waving a bag of junk food in her hands.

"What's this," Stiles asked.

"Back up," Scott said, "And support. You're part of this pack, Stiles. You really think that we're letting you handle this alone?"

Stiles smiled and allowed everyone inside. They stayed in the living room, talking, eating, and laughing. Everyone was coupled up with their partners. Isaac was with Scott. Derek of course with Stiles. Allison with Cora. Lydia with Aiden. Ethan with Danny.

The front door started unlocking and Stiles lifted his head from Derek's lap.

"Here we go," Stiles muttered.

Two ridiculously attractive men walked in followed by Noah, Stiles's father. The two men looked at everyone in the living room as they all stared back at them.

"Stiles? What the hell is this," Noah asked.

Derek tapped Stiles letting him know that his father was speaking to him.

"Oh, right. Uh, my friends wanted to uh, spend the night," Stiles said.

"Really," Noah asked, looking directly at Scott.

"Yes, sir," Scott said, speaking up immediately.

"Stiles was having a difficult day at school and we wanted to support him," Lydia said.

"And you, Derek," Noah asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Being a good boyfriend, sir," Derek said, grabbing Stiles's hand.

"Fine. Just take this to Stiles room and no sex," Noah said.

Stiles started going with the rest of them but his father stopped him.

"Hold off for a little, son," Noah said.

Stiles looked at everyone as they all stared back at him. He nodded letting them know he was okay before they finally went to his room.

"Stiles, I want to introduce you to your two brothers," Noah said, "This is Sam and Dean."

The two guys smiled and nodded at Stiles who glared back at them. Dean and Sam just furrowed their eyebrows confused but were unintimidated.

"They're going to be staying here for a while," Noah said.

"Wait, what," Stiles asked, angrily, "Here?! I mean it was bad enough that they're in this house as it is but now you want these two to stay with us?! We don't even know them that well! What if they're criminals? Or serial killers?"

"You do know I'm a cop, right," Noah asked.

"That's beside the point, dad! This isn't fair to me! I don't know them," Stiles said, "And I sure as hell don't trust them!"

"Don't worry, Stiles," Dean said, "We'll become pretty good pals over time. Give us chance. Besides we're brothers..."

"Step," Stiles growled, "Stepbrothers."

Then Stiles stormed off to his room.

"Please forgive him," Noah said, "He's been kind of a bad mood since I dropped the news on him this morning."

"No worries," Sam said, "We know how that can be."