Chapter 11- Party On

Warning: Smut; Sexual Content

Chapter Description: Scott's pack enjoys their night off of dealing with issues that involve their town.

Lucifer panted as Peter slammed himself into him repeatedly. There was blood on Lucifer's shoulder from Peter biting him again. Peter felt his eyes turn blue and his claws extend. He sunk his claws into the mattress to prevent doing any more unnecessary damage to Lucifer and cause him to react angrily.

"Lucifer, shit, I'm so fucking close," Peter breathed.

"Go faster," Lucifer said, closing his eyes.

Peter obeyed going superhumanly fast since he knew it wouldn't affect Lucifer. Peter groaned in pleasure as Lucifer cursed loudly blowing out the lights from cumming. Peter came after Lucifer did. They stayed tangled together.

"I can fix that," Lucifer said, talking about the lights.

Peter laughed.

"Or steal some more," Lucifer said.

Peter lifted his body and kissed Lucifer gently.

"Don't worry about it," Peter mumbled into Lucifer's mouth, "They needed to be changed anyway."

Lucifer looked at Peter's eyes and noticed they glowed blue in the dark on instinct when he's unfocused. Maybe his animalistic nature trying to give him the ability to see his surroundings. Lucifer kissed Peter again, running his hand along Peter's thick shaft. Peter buckled at Lucifer's cold touch.

"Fuck," Peter groaned, leaning his head on Lucifer's chest.

Lucifer liked the reaction he received from Peter so he slid his hand over Peter's cock again. Peter groaned. Lucifer pulled his hand away to allow Peter's groin to heat up. When it did Lucifer ran small circles over Peter's tip making him hump into Lucifer's fingers. Peter came again from the gentle, chilled movements. Lucifer finally looked at the time and realized they have to go get ready so they won't be late.

"Ready to go," Lucifer asked.

Peter sat up after catching his breath in a little time.

"Yeah," Peter said, getting out of bed and dressing.

Stiles and his friends met outside of the house throwing the party. Peter and Lucifer showed up as well.

"I am immediately regretting this decision," Peter muttered.

"Relax," Scott smiled, "You'll be fine."

They walked inside as music blasted through the speakers. Stiles grabbed Derek's hand and pulled him to the drinks nearby. Peter looked uneasy and searched for Lucifer who disappeared from sight. He found him standing by the wall watching Stiles silently. Peter made his way over to Lucifer and leaned into him.

"You need to loosen up," Peter said into Lucifer's ear, "Stiles is with Derek. I know my nephew. He wouldn't let anything happen to him."

Lucifer finally started relaxing. He kissed Peter on the ear.

"Dance with me," Lucifer said, grabbing Peter's hand and leading him to where others were dancing.

Scott sat at a table looking around the room and checking on his pack. Allison and Cora were talking and giggling with drinks in their hands. Stiles and Derek were dancing. Lucifer and Peter were also dancing much more seductively. Ethan and Danny were kissing passionately. Lydia was sitting on Aiden's lap and resting her head on his shoulder while he played with her hand and talked to her as she drank from her cup. Scott smiled at everyone enjoying themselves. They all really needed this tonight. Isaac handed Scott a cup. Scott took it and drank. Isaac straddled Scott's lap.

"They're all okay," Isaac said, planting kisses all along Scott's neck and jawline.

Scott muffled a groan. Isaac leaned up and kissed Scott on the lips before slipping his tongue into Scott's mouth. Scott grabbed the back of Isaac's head tangling his fingers in his hair.

"You've been so busy lately," Isaac whispered, pulling away from the kiss a little.

Scott kept kissing Isaac's neck.

"I've missed you," Isaac said.

"I'm sorry, babe," Scott said, "I've been dealing with a lot of issues."

"I know," Isaac said, kissing him again, "So in that case, I think you should relax tonight as well, alpha."

Scott pressed his mouth against Isaac roughly letting Isaac know he enjoyed the pet name given to him.

"I love you," Scott whispered.

"I love you too," Isaac replied with a huge smile.