Chapter 42- Partners

Chris Argent/Lucifer

Chris sat in his room, finishing setting up when he heard a sound next to him

Chris sat in his room, finishing setting up when he heard a sound next to him. He turned sharply with a gun pulled at Lucifer's forehead, who was reading a book that belonged to Chris, crossed-legged on his own bed.

"This is an interesting book," Lucifer said, ignoring the cold metal pressed onto his vessel's skin, "It seems you're missing quite a bit though..."

Chris grabbed the book out of his hand, scowling at the archangel. Lucifer just raised his eyes to meet Chris with a playful grin.

"Remember we have to try to get along with each other," Chris snapped.

"I do. I also remember that we do however have to train as well. And oh I can't wait to tell you stories all about my little adventures with your new romantic toy," Lucifer taunted, talking about Sam.

Chris put his gun away, shaking his head. He closed his clothing drawer and sat down on his bed.

"This is ridiculous," Chris muttered.

"You're telling me," Lucifer growled, "I don't even know you. But I've always hated hunters."

"You've always hated people period," Chris said, rolling his eyes.

"True. Also, I should remind you that I never sleep. So roomy, you've heard of 21 questions but I like the game 1,001 questions instead," Lucifer said excitedly, "First question..."

Chris groaned loudly in frustration before hitting his head against the headboard repeatedly as Lucifer asked his first question of the night.

Dean Winchester/Scott McCall

Scott walked into his shared room and looked up to see Dean was shirtless

Scott walked into his shared room and looked up to see Dean was shirtless. The hunter was changing to get ready to go to sleep before Scott had walked inside. He was about to apologize and turn around but Dean closed the door with an irritated expression on his face. Scott prepared himself for the fiery backlash of an angry Winchester. Dean glared daggers at Scott for a while, who didn't stand back nor say anything either.