Chapter 26- Feeding

Warning: Dissociative Identity Disorder Symptoms

Chapter Description: Stiles greets his close friends after his sudden disappearance.

Nightmare stopped in front of the large door of Derek's loft. Derek hopped down to open it. Stiles had Void use his magic to lift Derek back on the horse.

"What the," Derek said, curiously, "How did you do that? Why did you do that?"

"Magic," Stiles said, "And I'm going to open the door so we could walk in like princes."

Stiles looked over his shoulder and made a goofy face at Derek. Derek chuckled and allowed Stiles to open it. He raised his hand and swiped to the left, opening the door in one go. Everyone was already inside because of Cora, so when they looked at the door and saw the giant horse with their friends on top they were amazed. Nightmare pranced inside the room and stopped when Stiles told him to. Nightmare gave a gentle noise before bowing to allow them off easily. Stiles turned to the horse and patted him on the neck after they got off. Nightmare made eye contact with Stiles.

"Do me a favor and keep on the lookout for anything odd," Stiles said, "You and Lightning, okay?"

Nightmare made a soft noise.

"Thanks, boy," Stiles said, "Head out."

Nightmare turned and galloped away. Stiles looked at everyone as they all didn't know what to say. Not knowing whether to start with his sudden departure or the black horse that just disappeared into the shadow. He waved awkwardly.

"Hi," Stiles smiled, "I'm, uh, back. Nice see everyone..."

"You have a horse," Danny asked, wanting to know about the horse first.

"Yeah. Nightmare is a friend that I made while I was gone," Stiles said, "Speaking of which, one second."

Stiles turned in a circle taking in the surrounding area they were in. He was measuring how much power it would take to put temporary protection on the room.

"Void," Stiles said.

It seemed like he snapped into a whole different psyche but somehow Stiles was also still present.

"You called," Void asked.

"I need your help with concealing this room from enemy angelic forces," Stiles said.

"Sure thing," Void said, "But I still gotta eat, y'know."

"I know," Stiles sighed, "I haven't forgotten."

"Good," Void said, "In that case. Let me handle this so you don't get exhausted."

Void took over completely and spun his hand in a circle. Black smoke shot out of it and hit the roof. Then it slid down the walls and windows like water dripping over a flat surface. However, it still kept the room clear to see in and out of. Void dropped his hand.

"Done," Void said, "Food."

Stiles came back to and whistled again but it was different than how he called for Nightmare. A sabertooth black tiger walked out of the shadow. Everyone stepped back cautiously as the tiger walked up to Stiles. He knelt down to be face to face with the animal.

"Void's got to eat," Stiles said, "You got anything?"

The tiger pushed his head against Stiles's hand prompting him to let Void feed. He did so causing his eyes to shine dark purple before going a dull demonic-looking black. But it changed back quickly after Void finished feeding on whatever kills and chaos the tiger caused. Stiles let the tiger go, knowing that Void was satisfied.

"Thanks, buddy," Stiles smiled.

The tiger walked away and out of the room.

"What the fuck is going on," Isaac asked, extremely confused about everything taking place with Stiles.

"I need recruits and backup to survive on my own," Stiles explained, "These guys were my backup. They helped me out greatly when need be."

"Well, I mean if they don't cause chaos then we're good," Scott said.

"They don't. They more help maintain balance," Stiles said, "Plus they listen to me."

Everyone seemed impressed by the new upgrades their close friend revealed.

"So what are we doing," Stiles asked.

"Oh that's right," Lydia said, pointing to the karaoke machine, "We're singing."

"Fucking hell," Stiles muttered.