Chapter 39- The Mikaelson Family

Chapter Description: When Stiles barricades himself for others' safety, his family turns to some unique individuals to help him.

Isaac led Peter to a dungeon that had a door in front. Isaac knocked lightly on the door before speaking softly.

"Stiles, it's Isaac," Isaac said, "I brought Peter like you asked for."

Isaac looked at Peter as he stepped closer.

"Stiles?"

"Peter," Stiles said, his voice sounding light, frightened, and weak, "You're alive."

Peter felt his heart ache at hearing the usually bold young man suddenly sound so afraid to speak.

"Yeah," Peter confirmed.

"I'm glad you're okay," Stiles said.

"Thank you," Peter said, lowering his eyes to the ground.

"Is that all you needed from Peter," Isaac asked Stiles.

"Yeah, I just needed to hear his heartbeat to make sure he was still alive," Stiles said.

Peter was taken aback at Stiles saying he could hear his heart beating. Isaac led Peter away from the door before he could question Stiles further.

They went to the map table where everyone was. Peter noticed a few were missing, including his angel.

"He had to go with Chuck and Gabriel to give a report so he's not hunted by angels again," Scott said, leaning against the wall to Peter's left.

"Something is wrong with Stiles," Peter said.

"We know," Derek said, "That's why we're waiting for the guests who are supposed to be able to help him."

Peter noticed that everyone seemed upset and uneasy. Even Noah and Melissa.

"What's going on," Peter asked, "Who are we waiting for?"

"Them," Lydia said, "The Mikaelson Family."

Just then the door opened and Sam, Dean, Chris, and Castiel walked through first. Suddenly the energy shifted dramatically. The intense pressure of power surged through the room as Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, and Jack Mikaelson all walked into the room. Scott's pack was instantly affected by the power seeping through the family. Their eyes glowed their distinct coloration and they all growled instinctively.

"Cas," Dean said.

Castiel waved his hand using the gifted angelic power surge to calm the werewolves. It was a one-time usage from Chuck. They all calmed down immediately after.

"Why are they here," Peter asked.

"And why is the power coming from them so fucking strong," Aiden growled lowly.

Castiel showed up behind him and grabbed the back of his neck to calm him further. Aiden felt his feral side relax. He turned to the angel.

"Thank you, Castiel," Aiden said.

"They're here to help Stiles," Scott said, "That's why they were called."

"And the power coming from them," Cora asked.

"We're originals, sweetheart," Kol said, "Therefore our power is going to be quite stronger than all of yours. We're the first of the first to become vampires..."