Chapter 30- Black Eyes

Warning: Graphic Violence; Dissociative Identity Disorder Symptoms

Chapter Description: Void tries to train Stiles to use his abilities but things turn south when his brothers need their help.

Stiles picked up the ball in his hand net.

"Focus on the energy around you," Void said, "It's the only way it's going to work, Stiles."

"I'm trying," Stiles muttered, "It's just kind of difficult."

Void was practically a hallucination to Stiles who didn't really mind. Void mostly sat on the bench watching him fail terribly in controlling his abilities. Stiles closed his eyes and it seemed he briefly saw matter moving through the air before he opened his eyes again. He aimed the ball away from the net and tried to move it... Only to miss.

"Goddammit," Stiles yelled angrily.

"Calm down," Void commanded, knowing the danger of Stiles getting too upset.

Stiles breathed in from his nose and out from his mouth. He was about to try again but stopped at Void's command.

"Do you hear that," Void asked.

Stiles strained to hear until it became more clear. Dean was yelling in anger. Stiles dropped the net and ran to his Jeep. He took off towards where the noise was heard.

"He's not going to make it," Void said.

"What do we do then," Stiles asked.

Void took over and blew out the window. Black smoke started flying through the air as Stiles was given back control.

Sam's face gets slammed into the wall again. Dean helplessly gave out another muffled scream. They were on a hunt together. Dean suggested they hunt with each other today to enjoy one another's company again. But it went wrong when it turned out the group of vamps they were hunting were being controlled by another psychotic hunter, Kate Argent. She played victim which led them to believe she was injured and trapped with the monsters. How they were wrong.

"So you don't want to talk," Kate said, "But you don't want to die either? I'm just so confused about this whole situation."

"Screw you," Sam said, spitting out some blood.

"Oh, luckily for you, you're definitely my type," Kate smiled.

Sam got thrown across the room and landed right in front of Dean's tied feet. Dean struggled against his restraints again to help him. Suddenly a small gust of black smoke whipped past Sam and straight into Dean's ear. He shook his head violently as Kate made the vampire stop. Sam got worried as he saw the black smoke fly into Dean's head as well.

"Shut him up," Kate commanded.

"No," Sam shouted.

When the vampire reached Dean he got tossed across the room. Kate and Sam looked at where the vampire lay unconscious. While distracted Dean got out of the restraints with ease.

"I always hated being tied up," Dean said, getting their attention, "Now I really have a reason to kill you..."

Dean's eyes went pure black like he was possessed by a demon.

"Bitch," Dean growled.

Kate looked at Dean angrily and made the other vampires charge at the oldest Winchester. He fought viciously. Killing each and every one of them with his bare hands. Some he ripped their heads from their bodies. When they were all dead Dean looked at Sam and was about to attack him which caused Sam to attempt to escape. However, Dean dropped to his knees and screamed in agony.

"What the hell," Kate muttered as she got up to leave.

She was stopped by Void who waved at her before taking her head off with a knife taped bat.

"Man, I love this thing," Void sighed, looking at his new weapon.

Then he strolled over to Dean and sucked out the black smoke, returning it to him. He tilted his head at Dean and smiled.

"Caught by an Argent? I'm saddened," Void taunted.

"Void, that's enough," Stiles said, regaining control.

He helped Dean and Sam to their feet. Sam fell to the ground again in pain.

"What happened to him..."

"His legs were cut," Dean said, "She cut it deep enough to make walking nearly impossible. Plus we can't reach Cas in this god-forsaken cave."

"Let me help carry him then," Stiles said.

"I don't you'd be able to..."

Stiles took off his shirt and shred it to tightly wrap Sam's legs making him grimace. Then using Void's strength he picked Sam up and carried him out.

"I stand corrected," Dean said impressed.

He led them out safely with a gun and machete in hand. They reached Stiles's Jeep and got in. Stiles started driving away when more vampires started attacking the Jeep, trapping them in the process.

"They're angry," Dean said, shooting out the window.

"Yeah, no shit," Stiles said.

"Argh! Get us the fuck out of her..."

Everything went black after that happened.