Chapter 5- Nick the Substitute

Chapter Description: Stiles meets his new substitute teacher. However, it seems this sub has his eyes set on Stiles.

Lucifer walked to the board and wrote his name. Except it was different than the one given in Stiles's dream. The name he had on the board was Nick.

"I would tell you my last name but I prefer keeping a comfortable relationship with my students," Lucifer said, "So therefore I will go by only my first name, Nick."

Lucifer walked and leaned on his desk.

"I'm also not going to give out any classwork today either. I thought it would be nice to learn more about each of you," Lucifer said, "Anyone against that?"

No one raised their hands. Lucifer clapped once lightly and smiled.

"Awesome," Lucifer said, "So if you like tell me about yourselves and we'll go around the room. Who wants to start?"

No one said anything in return. Lucifer looked directly at Stiles.

"Stilinski, right," Lucifer asked.

"Yes, sir," Stiles said.

"Why don't you start," Lucifer suggested, "If you'd like to, of course."

Stiles gulped and looked at Isaac. Isaac shrugged, not able to help him with this.

"My name is Stiles," Stiles started, "Stiles Stilinski."

"Nice to meet you," Lucifer smiled, warmly.

Stiles shivered as Lucifer smiled at him. Because the smile he gave was obviously supposed to be welcoming but it felt so cold and heartless to Stiles.

"I'm the son of Sheriff Stilinski," Stiles continued.

Stiles stopped for a while. He felt his words get stuck in his throat like a mouse in a trap.

"Impressive," Lucifer said when he noticed Stiles didn't know how to continue, "Have you ever thought about following your father's footsteps?"

"N-no," Stiles stuttered, "It never really crossed my mind what I wanted to do outside of school living."

Lucifer nodded and walked up to Stiles. He knelt down so he was right next to him. Lucifer handed Stiles an envelope.

"I think this would help out quite a bit," Lucifer said, winking at him.

Then he stood up and continued going around the classroom as the other students were now comfortable speaking after Stiles went first. Stiles stared at the envelope before picking it up.

"What is it," Isaac asked.

"No clue," Stiles said, "I'll look at it during lunch."