Chapter 41- Until Further Notice

Chapter Description: Noah uses a military trick to build teamwork and unity among the others.

Noah stood in front of the room with a fire still blazing in his eyes. Everyone slowly sat down.

"We're here because my son, Stiles, needs his family," Noah said, "And as far as I'm concerned we all fit that criteria since we're all here stuck in this bunker together. So we're going to start learning how to get along as not only family but also as a team. We're going to use an old military trick I learned in my time of service. I have a list written up here of which pairs are going to be put together. From there whoever that person is paired with will train together, do missions together, plan together, and, my personal favorite will become roommates. You can't rechoose your partner. You two are stuck until we learn how to get along."

Everyone got a confused look at how this would work. Some looked worried or uneasy about the whole situation.

"There will be no exceptions to myself included," Noah continued, "I will be just like all of you. Stuck with my partner. In fact to make sure that I don't cheat or get away with anything... Klaus, you mind coming up here and reading who my partner is?"

Klaus walked up and grabbed the list from Noah. He skimmed through the names until he found Noah's.

"Noah Stilinski and Castiel," Klaus read.

"Thank you," Noah said, "This all starts as soon as all the names are read off. We will continue this exercise for as long as necessary."

Everyone followed through and did just as told.

Chris was partnered with Lucifer. Dean was with Scott. Sam was with Peter. Stiles with Kol. Derek with Melissa. Void was with Klaus since he was going to be separated from Stiles but still controlled to a certain extent. Cora was with Elijah. Allison was with Rebekah. Lydia was with Isaac. Aiden was with Danny. And finally, Ethan was with Jack.

Everyone gathered their belongings to move in with their assigned new partners until further notice.