Chapter 56- There Will Be Peace When You Are Done

Chapter Description: Everyone attends Damon's and Elijah's wedding after a victory. Which also leads them giving each other a brief goodbye as they go their separate ways.

A Year Later

"I now pronounce husband and husband!"

Everyone cheered as Damon and Elijah shared a deep kiss, making their marriage official. They looked at everyone in the crowd. Elijah saw Klaus nod at him, proudly while standing beside Noah.

"They're going be such a good couple," Melissa whispered to Scott.

"Yeah, I agree," Scott whispered back as Damon and Elijah walked by.

"So when am I going to see you and Isaac up there," Peter asked, standing behind them both.

Isaac's eyes widened in panic.

"Hopefully soon," Scott smiled, winking at Isaac.

Isaac blushed heavily and scratched the back of his neck.

"So you guys are leaving," Cora asked, looking at Elijah sadly.

"We'll be back before you know it," Elijah said, "I promise."

"How do I know," Cora asked, "How do I know you're not ditching me like my father did?"

Elijah smiled widely and sped away before returning. He held out a present. Cora knitted her eyebrows and grabbed it. She opened it and laughed while spilling tears. Everyone leaned forward as they all were sitting together back at Beacon Hills in Derek's loft.

"Show everyone else," Lydia said, "We want to see it too!"

Cora pulled out a suit that was rather masculine but was in the size that fit her. The best part was how it was similar to Elijah's style of suits.

"That is the gift I was going to give to you for your graduation," Elijah said, "I guess that means now I have to come back and give you something else for grad day instead."

Cora ran up to Elijah, hugging him.

"Thank you," Cora cried, "Thank you so much."

Elijah leaned down to hug her back since he was taller than her.

"I will be back, Cora," Elijah said, "I mean that. Besides you have my number. I'm sure you're going to end up calling and texting anyway."

Cora laughed, knowing it was true.

Noah looked up as Klaus sat next to him. He noticed something off about Klaus's demeanor. Like he was worried or paranoid.

"You alright," Noah asked.

Klaus kissed him.

"You know you're not getting rid of me right," Klaus asked, since he had to leave briefly as well.

"I think Stiles will kill me if I got rid of you," Noah teased.

Klaus chuckled before Noah kissed him again.

"Besides I wouldn't dream of letting you go, Klaus," Noah said, "Your ass just better come back. Or I swear I'll hunt you down!"

Klaus rested his head against Noah's forehead.

"I will, love," Klaus whispered, "I promise."

Lucifer and Peter sat outside on the balcony silently.