Chapter 29

Akshara

Sandeep drags me into the room as I cry and look out for Ayush who is still crying.

"Ayuuu" I scream "Ayu, don't cry baby" I tell him even though I myself am.

"Shut up" Sandeep screams and covers my mouth with his hand and drags me inside a room and throws me on the bed.

"Enough of the turning 22 drama. Your father made me a promise and it's time you fulfil it!" He says as he removes his belt and comes closer to me.

His eyes scan my body and his gaze is full of lust and hunger.

As he gets on the bed, my mind is still stuck on everything that has happened till now.

That man killed my mother.

He took away the company my mother had built.

He will kill Ayush now.

I- I can't let that happen.

I come back to attention when Sandeep caresses my face.

No, not again.

I cannot let him win this time.

I won't be a victim anymore!

I look around to find something to help me but he turns my face towards him.

He bends down to kiss me but I turn my face away and his lips touch my neck and I cringe.

He inhales deeply and continues to kiss my neck.

Just then, my hand reaches to the place that I was trying to locate and I pick up the vase and aim at his head.

The vase shatters into pieces as he screams in pain and falls off, away from me.

"You fucking bitch" he screams in pain and I smile as I give myself a pat on the back.

As he falls to the ground in pain, I see a gun fall from his pocket and it slides under the bed.

As he tries to get up, I try to pick up the gun from under the other side of the bed but I feel someone pull my legs.

He tugs at my jeans and tries to pull them down and crawls over me as I lie on the floor.

"You don't deserve to be made love to, I'll fuck you raw, bitch!" He screams as he unbuttons my jeans.

This is it. It's either now or never.

I extend my arm under the bed and even though it hurts and my arm gets scraped, I somehow manage to grab the gun.

I pull my arm out with a lot of effort and before I can think anymore and my mind convinces me not to, I take an aim at his chest and shoot.

Bang!

I watch him stare me in the eyes as the shock of my action and the bullet impact make him fall to the ground.

I can't believe what I just did.

I- I- killed someone.

Tears fall down my eyes as the scene plays in front of me. But then I smile.

He deserved it, in fact he deserved worse!

He should be thankful if he dies today because I'd want him to get a more pathetic death than this!

"You deserve to rot in hell!" I smile and whisper and as he stares into my eyes, I see fear.

Call me a sadist or any other word, and today I'll own it like I've earned it.