Chapter 31

Abhimanyu

Udhjsdgjbwediwebcowncjh

That's how I feel right now.

Yeah I know that's not a word.

And that's exactly my point.

This feeling has no name.

Mix happiness, contentment, gratitude, awe, admiration, giddiness, nervousness, reluctance, excitement, desperation and completeness together.

And it still won't be able to justify how I feel.

Akshara is here in my arms, holding me tight, proving to me that she meant every word she just said.

I don't deserve it, I know it.

But now I will become worthy of her.

I feel someone push me away with meagre force and I look down to see Ayush trying his best to push me back.

"I don't like how you keep getting touchy with my Akshu didi, you hugged her again, she's my didi!" He says angrily and I hear the most beautiful sound in the world, Akshara's laughter!

"Your didi is my wife" I say proudly and a red deep blush covers Akshara's cheeks.

I made her blush! Oh my God, I made her blush!

And this realisation makes me blush. Damn, I'm a goner.

"Abhimanyu, this day has been terrible. Can we go home?" Akshara whispers.

Home. She called our place home!

"Yes Akshara, let's go home. Come Ayush" I take them along but Akshara insists that we meet Rishabh once because he's planning to go to Delhi.

We enter his room and he's almost ready to leave.

Akshara thanks him and gives him a bright smile, that makes me a little jealous.

I know I'm being petty but I can't help it!

I'm not sharing her or any part of her, not even her smile.

I tell Akshara to take Ayush and I stop by to have a man-to-man conversation with him.

"Your smile tells me she told you she wants to stay married to you" he says in an irritated tone.

Well, he's still taking this well. I, on the other hand, would have lost it if Akshara chose him.

"I respect you Rishabh, I really do" I say honestly "and I know you do love her but I cannot let her go"

"It's ironic how she chose the bad guy, Abhimanyu" he scoffs.

"Probably because she was the only one to see through that facade and figure out that I'm not actually the bad guy" I say with a slight smile.

"So you say. Congratulations Abhimanyu, you won. I won't lie, it hurts like hell right now. But let me tell you something, I won't admit defeat. If you make one single mistake, even one, I'll be right there waiting for her to walk away from you. And the day she does, she won't be coming back" he says as he extends his hand to me.

I take his hand and shake it firmly "Thanks for the warning man, it only makes me want to keep her happier" I smile and leave.

I meet Rehan and forcefully give him an off for two days. The man works like a machine!

And then, I go home with my family.

.

.

As we reach the mansion, I see Akshara smile at me.