RT Chapter 1

Surprise, surprise! 

Like promised, here's chapter 1 of Rehan and Tara's story! 

Rehan

2 minutes ago when Abhimanyu sir called me and asked me to find an employee named Lavanya and get her to his office, I did not know that the girl he had asked me to look for is actually an alien.

Yeah, she's an alien!

Green hair for fuck's sake. Who dyes their hair green?

"Excuse me, you're Miss Lavanya, right?"

She turns around and my heart skips a beat.

Because now, her warm brown eyes are staring into mine and all other thoughts I was having about her have taken a back seat. There's a gentle smile on her round face and she lifts her eyebrow in question.

"Yeah that's me. Everything okay, dude?"

Dude?

Yeah, I was right about her. She's an alien. Who uses such words?

"Dude?" she waves her hand in front of my face.

"The CEO wants to meet you. Come with me" I say and walk off.

"CEO sir? Why does he want to meet me?"

I stay quiet as she continues to bombard me with her questions. God, someone make her quiet!

.

.

Tara

"Excuse me, you're Miss Lavanya, right?"

I turn around to see- Oh God, a fucking Greek God!

There's this really hot dude who's looking at me and boy, am I looking at him!

But then he tells me the CEO wants to meet me and all other thoughts vanish immediately.

I ask him over and over but he remains quiet until we take the elevator and reach the executive floor.

"But why does the CEO sir want to meet me? I haven't done anything wrong!" I ask in frustration but he just opens the door and leaves me with the-

OH MY GOD.

The Chandigarh Dude! He's THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA. THE CEO. THE CITY KING.

Ahhhhhhhh, I'm screaming internally I swear.

"You? How did you- OMG! That is why you looked a bit familiar! You're Abhimanyu Birla!"

The conversation that follows is probably the most absurd yet satisfying one.

One, because he tells me the story of why he lied to me about Prerna...or as I now know, Akshara.

I tell him about how I got this job although I don't tell him that I preferred his company over the Chandigarh one only because I don't wanna to force mumma to travel that far for me.

Second, he thanks me and offers to help me in any manner I like.

Heuheueheuh.

My devil horns are not visible to him but they're there when I tell him what I want.

A date with the Greek God!

.

.

Rehan

My telecom buzzes and I walk into sir's cabin to find the weirdo looking at me like I'm some sort of eatable.

"Sir" I ignore her and look at him.

"Rehan, if I asked you to do something, would you do it?" Abhimanyu sir never asks me such questions, he knows I would do anything he'd ask me.

"Of course sir" I immediately reply.

"But what if your wife or girlfriend object to it?" What is wrong with him? In all these years, he's never asked me a personal question except for the interview where he asked me if my family would have a problem with the kind of work I would be given.

"I- uh- I don't have one, sir" AWKARD WITH CAPS. That's what this moment is. And with that alien staring at me, it's just getting worse.

"Well then, please do me a favour and take Miss Lavanya out on a date tonight"

HELL FUCKING NO!

Did I just hear what I just heard?

A date? With "dude"?

Abhimanyu sir, hand me a gun and ask me to fight a dozen men. Tell me to go and kill the enemy. Give me the most impossible mission and I'll make it possible.

But don't do that to me!

I feel my face heat up and I'm pretty sure the redness is all over my face.

But I have never said No to him and I won't start today.

I clear my throat "Yes sir"

The alien jumps and hugs him and I can tell he's uncomfortable.

Good. Now he knows how I'm feeling.

She then happily walks off but stops as she reaches me "Told ya" she winks at me and leaves, leaving me behind, red with embarrassment and Abhimanyu sir is now laughing his heart out.

Fuck my life!

.

.

Author's Note:

Hey Guys, how was Rehan and Tara's first meet? 

I'll be writing 3-4 chapters for their story, so hope you enjoy it! 

Vote and comment please. 

Next update, seriously on Monday, haha. 

P.S Abhira part is not over yet.