Chapter 44

*This part contains a mature scene. Please read only if you're comfortable. 

If you choose to skip this, you can directly read from the next part, would not affect the storyline*

Abhimanyu

The entire day, I was aching to hold Akshara in my arms.

And now, the moment that I had been waiting for, is here.

We enter our room and I can feel the tension building as Akshara looks away from me but I know that her mind is focussed on me.

"I- I'll just-"

Before she can run away any further, I pull her arm and her body crashes into my chest.

"What happened to the woman who was openly challenging me earlier?" I whisper and her lip trembles.

"What happened to the woman who knew what she wanted?" I smirk and she seems a little offended by the challenge.

She takes a step back and opens the side knot that was holding her skirt together. With a swish sound, the cloth falls to the ground and I'm now staring at her dumbfounded.

"She's still here, Mr. Birla" she walks towards me while pulling her spaghetti top over her head.

My eyes scan her body from top to bottom as she stands in front of me in a red lace lingerie set.

She chuckles and uses her hand to close my mouth that I now realise was hanging open. "I- ahm" I clear my throat.

"Where's the man who was going to punish me?" she smirks as she teases me back but looking at her, her body and her attitude, arouses me to the extent where I'm speechless.

She takes advantage of it and pushes me and I fall on to the dressing chair behind me. She slowly cat-walks towards me and her finely toned legs make me gulp.

She sits in my lap and starts kissing my neck as I moan in pleasure.

She licks my bottom lip and gently bites it, sending waves of arousal all the way down to my core.

"Aksharaa-" I moan in a whispery voice as her hands make their way into my hair and she pulls me closer to kiss me harder.

"The punisher is being punished" she slyly teases me and that's when I decide that I need to take control.

My hand circles her waist as I use the finger tip of the other to slowly travel down her cleavage, all the way to her navel and then further down to her panties.

As my fingers touch her heat, she writhes in pleasure as my arm supports her weight.

"I can tell you who's in control with just one touch, baby" I whisper in her ear and bite it gently as I lick her earlobe and then place kisses all over her neck.

"Abhi-" I shut her up with a passionate and hot kiss and she turns jelly in my arms.

I unclasp her bra and remove it using my mouth and then slowly withdraw my fingers from inside her as I use my hands to massage her breasts before tasting them with my mouth.

She holds on to my shoulders for support as her head falls back in pleasure as my mouth explores her body.

I hold her in my arms and carry her to the bathroom. I take her to the shower area and she stands with her back against the glass, her body on full display and her eyes heavy with need and passion.

I slowly kneel down in front of her and pull her panties down as she hisses in anticipation. Then, without a warning, I use my hands to push her hips towards me and my tongue dives into her heat, and God, I swear she tastes like heaven.

I lick her and suck her till she comes apart in my arms, her panting and moans furthering my arousal to the extent where I can no longer take it.

I stand up and kiss her passionately as she holds on to me for support, her body still reeling in the aftereffects of her climax.

I slowly turn her around and whisper in her ear "Tell me what you want Akshara"

She is too shy to answer and so I repeat "I won't give it to you until you tell me baby"

"I want you" she whispers and I kiss her neck. "And?" I ask hoarsely.

"I want you inside me Abhi, I want to feel every inch of you as you take me."

"I'll make sweet love to you baby, but that will have to wait. Right now, I'm gonna take you hard and fast. Okay?"

"Please Abhi" she begs and I take no longer as I thrust inside her and she screams in pleasure.

"You" thrust. "Are" thrust. "Mine" thrust.

"Just mine" I say as I quicken my pace.

"Harder, Abhi" she begs "Show me I'm only yours"

Her words send me over the edge and I go animalistic. I thrust into her over and over until we both reach our climax.

As the waves of pleasure settle down, I kiss her lips gently and then place a small kiss on her forehead.

I turn on the shower and as the warm water soaks us, I pull her closer and she rests in my arms.

"I love you Abhimanyu" she whispers and I hold her tighter "I love you too, my Akshara"

I then wash her and apply soap to her body as she closes her eyes and enjoys every moment of it.

After spending a good amount of time in the shower, I wrap her up in a towel and carry her to the bed.

"And now, it's time to fulfil my promise" I say as I go on to make sweet, gentle love to her until she's so tired that she falls asleep, wrapped in my arms.

"You're mine, Akshara and I will protect you at every cost, even if I have to set fire to this world" I say to her sleeping figure before kissing her lips lightly and falling asleep with the love of my life.

.

.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, how was the part? 

Had a tough time writing it while in the office (🙈🙈🙈) 

P.S I have an exam this week, so the updates might get delayed, please bear with me. Will be back on track from next week onward.

Vote. Comment. Share your feedback.