Chapter 37

Akshara

"Abhay"

I turn around in the direction of the voice but I see nobody so I just hug Abhimanyu.

I feel butterflies in my stomach as I look into his eyes and I see a similar look in his.

"I want to go home" I tiptoe and whisper in his ear and I feel his cold touch on my waist and I shiver.

We walk to the car and I feel a little nervous all of a sudden.

As Abhimanyu opens the door and we slide inside, there is absolute silence in the car.

He tells the driver to take us home and we sit quietly, the air around us different from the usual.

Suddenly, I feel him move closer to me and I feel his hand on my thigh.

A wild sensation hits me and I feel my lip tremble.

I do not even realise when we reach home but then Abhimanyu opens the door and offers me his hand and we walk to the lift.

As we stand inside the lift, those two minutes seem longer than two hours.

Damn, when did this lift become so small?

We reach the penthouse and before I can react, Abhimanyu picks me up in his arms, leaving me stunned for a moment.

In fast steps, he takes us to our room and then he places me down when we reach the door.

I just stay quiet and open the door because my nervousness is making me a little shivery.

As I open the door, the lights turn on and OH MY GOD!

The room is decorated like I just stepped into a dream!

Candles, lights, flowers and if that date setup was a 10/10, then this is definitely an 11!

In that moment, I realise what my nervousness was about...

I knew in my heart that I wanted to say it out loud but this... this evening has made my resolve stronger!

I turn around and I just look at him for a second before I say "I love you Abhimanyu"

But at the same time, he says the same "I love you Akshara"

We both look at each other like the confession came as a surprise to the other and so I repeat it again "I love you Abhimanyu, I have so fallen in love with you..."

"Deeply, truly, madly, desperately, obsessively, completely and crazily in love with you" He completes my sentence.

He takes a step towards me and his arm circles around my neck as he pulls my head closer and smashes his lips onto mine in a very hungry and possessive kiss.

*The following part contains mature content. Read only if you're comfortable. If you choose to skip it, you can read from the next chapter onward*

My hands entwine with his hair and I kiss him back with everything that I have in me.

He then pulls back and gently cups my cheek "Akshara, if you're uncomfortable and not ready..."

I decide to shut him up with a kiss and so I do exactly that.

I feel his hands slide around my bare waist and I feel a little shy.

I turn away from him and hold the dressing table for support as my legs shiver with desire and longing.

In the mirror, I see him walking towards me and he comes and pushes the hair away from my back and gently places kisses all over my nape and back as I hold on to the table for support.

He then turns me around and kisses my lips with passion and the gently bites my lower lip as I moan "Abhiii"

My reaction creates a sort of frenzy and I see a raw look in his eyes as he bends in and kisses my neck and sucks on my earlobe as I struggle to find my balance amidst my moans and desperate cries.

"Akshara, are you sure?" He whispers and I respond by pulling his head closer in to give him more access to my neck.

I feel the movement as he removes the safety pin and the loose end of the saree falls away.

He gently kisses the base of my neck and then moves further down to my cleavage as I pant louder.

He kneels down in front of me and gets rid of my saree completely and then starts placing kisses all over my stomach and he gently licks my navel.

My legs give in and he holds me by my waist to support my weight as he continues to kiss me all over.

He then gets up and picks me up in his arms and takes me to the bed.

His eyes make contact with mine and he asks me in clear words "Akshara, I need you to tell me, in clear words that you're ready. I need your consent"

"I want this Abhimanyu, I want this" I whisper and just then I feel the swift movement as his hands remove my petticoat and he climbs on top of me.

I turn around giving him access to the hooks of my blouse and he gently kisses my back before unhooking it, leaving me in my black lace lingerie.

I hear him hiss with desire as he kisses every inch of my body.

I moan so loudly when he places wet kisses on my inner thigh and I clutch the bedsheets to try to get some control over myself but I'm helpless as his tongue explores my body.

He then removes my lingerie and I feel a little embarrassed as I lie naked under him.

He gently kisses my lips and whispers "You're a goddess Akshara, so so beautiful" and I know he's not just saying it because he then treats my body like I'm actually one.

He then gets up and rolls on a condom and as he climbs over me this time, he makes sure that I won't be able to walk the next morning.

.

.

Author's Note:

Hi Guys, thankyou for being so patient over the weekend. 

I hope you guys like the update (heheheh)

I know all of us are disappointed by what's happening in the show rn, I know DKP have fucked up big time, so I hope the update was able to bring some happiness to you!