Chapter 45

Akshara

As I wake up the next morning, my body is sore but my heart's content.

I turn around to find the bed empty and I feel a little sad, not finding Abhimanyu next to me.

But then, as I walk over to the balcony, my sadness changes into admiration and hunger as I watch Abhimanyu take lap after lap in the huge swimming pool.

I immediately run downstairs, not wanting to miss a single moment of his naked glory.

As his arms move, his biceps bulge and I feel a little drool at the corner of my mouth.

This hot body, sexy mind and oh-so-devilish smile is all mine!

I giggle at the thought and it suddenly pulls his attention towards me.

"Good morning, baby" he comes to the rear end where I'm sitting and angles his head towards me to give me a kiss.

I bend down and peck his lips but before I can react, he pulls me into the pool and kisses me senseless.

"Abhiiii" I moan and shiver from the cold.

"Now this is a good morning" he whispers and kisses me again, slowly and passionately.

His hands travel down my body and I know what he's up to.

I lightly push him back and splash water on him and laugh.

"Not done, Mrs. Birla" he rushes towards me and pulls me into his arms.

As his naked chest collides with my body, a wave of desire runs through me and by the look of his eyes, I can see that he's feeling the same.

"I'd take you right here but I can't let anyone else look at you, especially not when you look so hot while you're moaning" he says and he kisses my neck.

We come out of the pool and without waiting for a single second, he carries me to our bedroom for another few rounds of passionate love making!

Abhimanyu

This afternoon, Jerry told us that the beach a few miles away from our villa is holding a cultural beach fest and so now, we're heading to the same place.

I look at Ayush who's happily jamming to the music, sitting in the backseat along with Jerry and then I glance at Akshara who looks as beautiful as ever in her emerald green dress.

I swear my heart had skipped a beat when she walked out wearing that colour, knowing that I can now adore her every moment.

As we reach there, the place is heavily crowded with groups of friends, couples, bachelors, basically everyone.

There are various cultural themed parties going on at the same time and we walk through the entire place, taking a look at the Thai Gala, the Asian Rendezvous, the Hawaiian Cruise, the British Bonfire and so many others.

Akshara and Ayush look super excited as they read the evening schedule for each of the places.

"Bonfire!" Ayush squeals in delight. "I wanna go to the bonfire" he says.

"Sure, buddy. And you?" I ask Akshara.

"Wherever Ayush says" she smiles and replies.

"We will take Ayush to his chosen place Akshara, but that does not mean you cannot have a choice of your own. Remember what I told you at the beginning of the trip?"

She nods "Okay, dear husband, then Hawaiian Cruise!" she giggles and my heart does a summersault!

"Jerry, take Ayush to the Bonfire party, Akshara and I will join you in some time" I tell them as I take Akshara's hand.

We buy two tickets for the cruise and just as we're about to enter, I receive a call from Rehan.

"Akshara, go ahead, I'll join you in a minute" I tell her to go inside, afraid of what Rehan might tell me.

She nods and heads inside as I speak to Rehan. He tells me that they've found some more details regarding Raj Goenka's stay in Pune and that he just wanted to keep me updated.

"I'll come back and see to it, Rehan. Just have a word with the security team here in Bali, rest everything is fine"

As I walk inside a few minutes later, I find Akshara standing near the bar, sipping in her mojito, a flower garland around her neck and a flower tucked in behind her ear. Oh shit, a flower behind her right ear!

Suddenly, I see a man, well-built and tattooed, walk up to her and take her hand and kiss her palm.

She looks completely shocked by his action and pulls her hand away while I see RED.

I run towards him and push him aside "Stay away from my wife!"

"Yo man, she be single"

"The hell she is" I stand in front of Akshara as she holds my arm tightly.

"Whatever dude" the man walks away and I turn around to see Akshara in a confused and shocked state.

"Baby" I whisper and take the flower out from behind the ear and tuck it behind her left ear.

"I should've been more careful, in the Hawaiian culture, a flower behind the right ear says you're single and available and one behind the left says you're taken" I shake my head.

"I'm sorry Abhimanyu, the lady who was handing out the flowers, did say something but I couldn't understand her words" she looks guilty.

"No worries" I kiss her lips and pull her into my arms.

"I leave you alone for one minute and men just come running behind you" I mutter, irritated.

"Good thing I have eyes only for you" she smiles and kisses my cheek.

The rest of the evening passes in a blur as we dance all night and later join the bonfire party where a live band is performing.

As I watch Akshara and Ayush dance happily, I realise that this is what family is.

Comfort. Happiness. And overwhelming Love!
.
.

Author's Note: Hey Guys, hope you liked the update!

Vote. Comment. Share your feedback!