Chapter 54

Disclaimer: This chapter contains severe violence that may be triggering. Kindly read only if you're comfortable.

Abhimanyu

As soon as I enter the godown, I hear his screams and call me a monster or a sadist, but the sound gives me immense satisfaction.

"Oh you're back Birla" he says as he gets another whip.

I ignore his remark and ask my man "How many?"

"Three less than what he gave you sir" he says and I nod my head and gesture for him to hand the whip to me.

"Let me know when you can't take it anymore and just want me to end your life" I smile at him but the bastard smirks.

"And give you the satisfaction of watching me beg? Nah" he says and I admit it irks me to the extent where I use my full strength to whip him.

He screams and his voice echoes, sending goosebumps all over my body.

"This was for shooting my friend, my most trusted man" I scream in his face.

I notice he's about to respond so I immediately whip him again, using my full strength, hurting myself in the process.

As he screams again, a wave of satisfaction swims through my chest "This is for daring to touch my little sister, for even thinking about her!"

"And now, to equal the number" I take a deep breath and use the whip on him again "For making Ayush, a little kid go through all of that pain and longing at such a small age" I scream at him and spit in his face.

I punch him hard in his face and I may have heard a bone crack.

His body cannot take it anymore, I can see it. But he's still not admitting defeat.

But I'll make him!

I punch him hard, again and again, and all over again until his lifeless body hangs from the chain he's tied up to.

"Throw water at him, wake him up. He's not dying that easy" I shout and my men run to resuscitate him.

An hour goes by as I wait for him to finally gain consciousness. And then he does.

"Good morning sweetheart" I mutter bitterly as he opens his eyes.

"Get me the blade"

As my man hands me the blade, I walk up to Raj Goenka and finally I see a sign of defeat as I approach him.

Unlike earlier, he's not smiling now. He's not smirking.

He's simply breathing. Breathing hard like his lungs don't support his body anymore. Like he's actually tired of breathing.

"You know you can end this misery if you just say the words" I tell him but he remains quiet.

"Very well then, I don't mind playing this game for a bit longer"

I run my finger along the blade and it's as sharp as it can be. I draw a clean cut across his arm as flashbacks of the moment when he did the same to Akshara cloud my reasoning.

He screams in agony as I cut deeper and deeper.

"You took everything away from my wife. You killed her mother, you took away her brother, you tortured her and abused her, you let that Sandeep Dhiman harass her sexually and you tried to kill her.

"Your so-called wife is a whore-"

I grab his throat before he completes that sentence and I choke him so he can't breathe, let alone utter another word.