Chapter 43

Akshara

I spent the entire evening shopping yesterday and even though I haven't told Abhimanyu yet, I sort of fulfilled his wish and had a big run at the Victoria Secret store. I giggle as I think of the various reactions I'll see on his face when he sees me in them.

After spending the entire morning and afternoon packing my stuff and helping Ayush with his packing, I take a long hot water shower. We're supposed to leave at night and I have plenty of time to groom myself.

I take an appointment at a spa and spend the evening preparing myself for my honeymoon. I blush at the mere thought of it but I wouldn't lie, I'm so looking forward to it.

Later that night, I dress up in a simple jeans and crop top and then Abhimanyu comes home looking really tired.

"I'm sorry I'm late, had to wrap up a lot of work so that there are no disturbances in the coming days" he says as he kisses my forehead.

An hour later, the three of us leave for the airport after bidding Sudha ji an emotional farewell. She's been like a mother to me ever since I stepped into this house and I miss her when she's not around.

As we take our seats in the business class, he purposely takes the window side.

"You know I need the support of the window side Abhimanyu, otherwise I'll keep falling on you" I complain.

"That's exactly why I'm doing this" he smiles and I shake my head.

I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. The day had been well spent but now I was too tired. My period cramps had almost subsided since it was the end of my third day but I still felt a little restless. So I just closed my eyes while Abhimanyu held me close to him.

.

.

My jaw drops as I look at the villa in front of me. It's a beautiful white house with glass windows covering most of the walls and a huge pool in the front.

"Can we take a swim here?" I ask him excitedly.

"This entire place is ours, baby. And I intend to make a really good use of each and every corner of it" He whispers in my ear and I blush.

The three of us sit under the canopy near the pool area as we're served with an exotic breakfast buffet.

"How about we rest for a while and then visit a few temples and museums today?" Abhimanyu asks me.

He knows that I currently cannot enjoy the beach. Damn, these periods! Luckily, it's my last day and by tomorrow, I'll be able to enjoy to my fullest.

"Eww. Why would you come to Bali and then go visit such boring places?" Ayush cribs.

"We'll be here for long enough buddy, tomorrow we'll go enjoy the water sports but since we're all tired from the travel, let's keep today's schedule a little light" Abhimanyu answers and Ayush nods.

He then calls the house help "Jerry, could you please show Ayush his room? And make sure he gets everything he needs"

I smile looking at how Abhimanyu never leaves out anything. He always makes sure that Ayush and I never have to ask for anything, he arranges everything in advance.

"Akshara" his voice brings me back to attention "I need to say something" he says and I slightly nod.

"For someone who's just 22, you've had to carry the weight of the entire world on your shoulders up till now.

You dealt with a million problems that someone your age wouldn't even have the courage to talk about, you took care of yourself even after so much happened, even when your mother wasn't there with you anymore and you also became a mother for Ayush at such a young age.