Chapter 32

the gladers fell asleep but you were too worried to take your eyes off of the laptop. Eventually your exhaustion took over and you fell asleep.In the morning you immediately set up the laptop and watched. you took more medication and drank a smoothie. There was now 19:37:12 on the timer. You got up and ran through the building looking for Janson
Y/N-"janson!"
you ran up to him
Y/N-"where is the safe haven?"
JANSON-"patience my friend, you'll see."
he smiled and walked away. You stood there and watched him leave. you handed the laptop to a random person
Y/N-"janson said he needs this brought to room j87 as soon as possible"
they nodded and you followed janson around the corner. He walked into a room and you put your eyes up to the key hole. you saw a room with a ton of screens that showed the gladers. You saw tons of grievers that looked a little different set up in tubes.
Y/N-"that's the way into the safe haven. to fight those grievers."
you heard someone coming so you quickly got up and ran down the hall. you were still in socks and slid around a corner barely coming to a stop before hitting a wall. You ran back to your room and jumped on the bed right before the doctor came in.
Y/N-"how do i get out there? i need to be with them again."
Janson walked in next
JANSON-"no problem"
he injected you with a medicine and you fell asleep. you woke up in a glass tube. you looked to your sides and saw grievers in the same thing. your eyes changed to purple and you saw it in the reflection. all of a sudden the tube started rising and the you saw bright light and then the scorch. You looked forward and saw the gladers and Group B and C. They stood up and the grievers were released, water started flooding into your tube.
Y/N-"oh my lord just pick a way and kill me already. stop bringing me back"
the gladers ran towards you but the grievers circled you to keep them away. The water was up to your ankles. Sonya tried to shoot the glass to break it but nothing happened, they were fighting and slowly killing each griever. The water was up to your knees and you tried to open the top. You banged on the glass and nothing happened. It was rising quickly and now was up to your waist. You had nothing to do but sit and wait. by the time it was up to your shoulders the grievers were dead. some members of group b died and one boy from c but none from your maze.
NEWT-"what do we do?"
Y/N-"listen they keep bringing me back to life and i don't know why. don't trust them okay?!"
your voice was muffled from the thick glass. it was up to you neck and you had to tilt your head back to breath. you took your last deep breathe and your head went under. Your lungs started burning and you saw jorge grab something...a bomb.
JORGE-"get back"
THOMAS-"what if it kills her?"
JORGE "she's going to drown if we don't"
he set it up and you were about to go unconscious. He let go of a button and it exploded. the glass shattered and water poured out everywhere. you were pushed back and landed in the sand and glass. you coughed up some blood but you were going to be okay. Newt ran over and hugged you. Group c helped you and your eyes glowed red.
LOUIS-"that's new"
Y/N-"i'm going to kill them all..."
they smiled and helped you up. A couple helicopters landed and you got in one labeled group a. You sat there quietly planning what you would do. When you arrived at W.C.K.D you immediately saw Janson and walked toward him
NEWT-"don't, we'll have a plan soon"
you stopped walking but kept eye contact with Janson
JANSON-"we made a change. chuck you are now with group b and y/n you are now a member of group c."
your heart dropped and a guard grabbed Chuck and then you. you fought them and grabbed onto chuck. you kissed his head and hugged him. The guard grabbed you and separated you guys from the gladers.
NEWT-"why are you separating us?"
he was angry
JANSON-"we want one person of the opposite gender in each group."
your eyes turned red again and you looked at Newt. you mouthed to him the words i love you and he said it back. You were brought with group c into a room. Louis gave you a hug and you told them you were getting out as soon as possible. After 10 hours a guard came in and led you all into a big room. all groups were there but separated between tables. you looked at chuck and forced a smile.
JANSON-"now we will tell you who is not immune to the flare. there are a total of six of you."
your heart was pounding and you noticed everyone was.
JANSON-"from group a... blake. from group b...Hana,isabell, and alyssa. From group C... Louis and y/n