Exile - ending 2 option (sad)

A/N: So I know celestials are strong as fuck. But this is fanfiction, so for the sake of this story, they are aiight. For those of you who want to handle the next three chapters, thanks for joining me.

+ + +

Last night had been a fever dream

Last night had been a fever dream. One that you never wanted to wake up from.

You should've cherished it, because that morning you wake up to a commotion in your kitchen.

Two male voices traveled to your bedroom where you still laid under your covers, trying to enjoy the last of your peace that had sadly already dissipated.

Running a hand through your hair, and after pulling on your pajamas from the night before, you leave your room.

He first thing you were met with when you stepped into the living area was a rigid back muscle - Steve - and Bucky's worried gaze meeting yours over Steve's shoulder. Bucky's face looked tense and his eyes went back to Steve who seemed to still be talking, or more like arguing, with him.

You really should've cherished last night.

"What's going on?" You ask quietly, your mouth a little dry from just having woken up.

You crossed your arms over your chest.

Bucky let out a long sigh as he ran a hand up his face,

"Hey," Steve greets you kindly in a much sweeter tone than what he was using with Bucky, "Good morning." He smiles at you.

You smile back.

"Good morning," you look back over at Bucky who is drinking something from a white mug, "Everything okay?" He meets your gaze over the cup.

"Everything is fine, it's just something happened and we're trying to figure out what to do about it." Steve says.

You believe him but Bucky's posture tells you otherwise.

"Bucky?" You say.

Bucky puts the mug down.

"Steve's right, it's literally nothing bad going on."

"I heard you guys arguing."

"Yeah, I was yelling at Steve for keeping Daisy around after we interrogated her. Guess what, I didn't trust her either after we sat with him." Bucky says.

Your grind your teeth together, trying to keep from rollings your eyes. They were talking about her again.

But, yet again, what Bucky just said caught your attention.

"Wait, you didn't trust her after the interrogation?" You ask now with heavy concern, stepping up towards Bucky.

"Not entirely, no." he says, putting the mug in the sink.